Thread: Steps spraying

Steps spraying

Post yer steps here. Highest and lowest daily steps and averages. Anything step related, pedometer advice for instance.

I think my 13yo wears his on his right wrist which inflates his totals a bit. When looking at the activity graph... "Wow, Junior, it looks like you did some great speed work today. Looks like you ran mighty fast like 3 different times over the course of the day! Your soccer coach is going to be thrilled when I tell him how diligent you've been with your training."Name:  Screenshot_20190901-091956_Samsung%20Health.jpeg
Views: 412
Size:  16.2 KB
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Stepping out.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I'm like a stepping razor. I'm dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    I think my 13yo wears his on his right wrist which inflates his totals a bit.
    FURIOUS MASTERBATION.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

^^ LOL

I think my best day has been somewhere around 15,000. Most days are in the 4-6k range unless I'm working then it's all hours in the car so 3k or so is about it. My watch is weird though, it registers steps when I'm riding based on vibration so there have been days where it's well north of 30k, once it even hit 60.

Tech Talk Jongs...

I don't think these researchers properly identified ALL the variables for this study..

Teenage boy goes blind after existing on Pringles, white bread and French fries
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    I think my 13yo wears his on his right wrist which inflates his totals a bit. When looking at the activity graph... "Wow, Junior, it looks like you did some great speed work today. Looks like you ran mighty fast like 3 different times over the course of the day! Your soccer coach is going to be thrilled when I tell him how diligent you've been with your training."
    Weird thing to brag about on the internet..... or to track about your son. Seems like the start to a "black mirror" episode.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Weird thing to brag about on the internet..... or to track about your son. Seems like the start to a "black mirror" episode.
    Maybe, possibly, that part of the post was made in jest.

my fitbit died a while ago, so no steps to spray. if anyone has a spare laying around...
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I walk around for a living. My normal work routine is 20-25k steps a day....

The last two months have been a lot more desk work than normal, I've been doing around 15k a day lately.

A few weekend days a month I will couch-potato and get under 2000.
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

I painted my steps recently, but used a brush, not a sprayer.

I average around 12k steps a day in the summer. More in the winter when I'm skiing most days.