ISO Baby Micropuff onesie 9-12mos

Winter is coming! Looking for a zip up onesie for the babe. I already have a full poof puff for him but I am trying to find a thinner onesie for stuff between the arctic expeditions. Size 9-12mos.

Whatcha got??

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Winter is coming! Looking for a zip up onesie for the babe. I already have a full poof puff for him but I am trying to find a thinner onesie for stuff between the arctic expeditions. Size 9-12mos.

Whatcha got??

Lemme see what we got left DW
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

DoWork,

Doesn't fit Micropuff requirement, but does support sub-arctic expeditions -> Columbia fleece onsie, sized as "6-12 mos"

Name:  image1.jpeg
Views: 166
Size:  136.6 KB

Used by my 2 daughters, but hasn't seen use in ~10 yrs. Still tons of life left. Yours if you want it, LMK.

Good luck,
    Paul

DW, pm me your address and these are on the way. This gear is Magic tested and approved. Columbia puffy fartbag 12-18 Mo. Patagucci nano puff jacket 6mo (Jax wore until he was almost 2)
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Congrats Dowork. We just added kid #2 a few days ago. 9lb 12oz! Newborn clothes are already snug on him.

Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    DW, pm me your address and these are on the way. This gear is Magic tested and approved. Columbia puffy fartbag 12-18 Mo.
    At that age they aren’t fartbags...if you know what I mean

If you still need something I may have something not sure of size. PM me.

Also congrats DW and ISBD.