Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

She won dispatcher of the year award and had put in her 2 weeks notice. It was her last shift.

I didnt get do not give a fuck as much as stay calm it's going to be ok, it's not a big deal.

I dont think it's fair for us to judge first responders so harshly.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Weird how that was left out. So long story short, if your not a citizen, keep your shit together or Homeland Security will ruin your day and maybe your life.
    Very weird, it's almost as though it was originally left out on purpose for some strange reason.
    Benny, nobody is triggered, just typical BS report of something that has nothing to do with Trump, but will be blamed on him by all of the Trump haters. I would think there's plenty of real things to bash Trump about that you wouldn't need to come up with shit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Saddest government yet!
    It's amazing how fucking retarded people here are. Like any of you even fucking cared about this guy beforehand, would've even done anything other type some bullshit on a message board, and best of all cared about this shit before this administration.

So true.

“Texas state lawmaker calls for 'praying for protection' instead of gun reform in wake of mass shooting”

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Very weird, it's almost as though it was originally left out on purpose for some strange reason.
    Benny, nobody is triggered, just typical BS report of something that has nothing to do with Trump, but will be blamed on him by all of the Trump haters. I would think there's plenty of real things to bash Trump about that you wouldn't need to come up with shit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Saddest government yet!
    It's amazing how fucking retarded people here are. Like any of you even fucking cared about this guy beforehand, would've even done anything other type some bullshit on a message board, and best of all cared about this shit before this administration.

So true.
    Somebody sounds triggered.

For sure, internet gibber always gets me riled up

With all the posts about bacon on this forum I think it's safe to assume we're squarely in the sights of the DHS.
    Hope the DHS doesn't figure out what WROD means.

we might need a new forum.

cicada 3301?

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    cicada 3301?
    Yet another cultural reference that went over this old man's head. But I did google it.

edit, wrong post in thread..
    Last edited by byates1; 09-03-2019 at 05:05 PM.