Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Also, anyone who stands on the left side of the escalator. Fucking die.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

If you put a high enough deposit on then the % numbers go way up, like Alberta where its 0.10 for 500ml and less

I wouldn't do it but that pic could be a good meme, put Hitler mustache on her and " BOTTLED WATER" "WORSE THAN HILTER"
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Our German friends have 5 different recycling containers.

We sort our recycling into about 5 but vast majority goes into two. That does not include deposit containers which gets sorted at depot into about 4-5. Now do the euros just recycle or have deposit program also??
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Do they not have clean tap water in Canada. Fuck the consumer choice thing. You don’t need 80 bottles things to choose from to have a quality life. Just get your water from the tap and stop complaining about that. If it ain’t crystal enough for you, but a good filtration system. So yeah, building a plant to package and transport water is a bad idea. It creates jobs in the short run and contributes to global environmental detestation in the long run.
    detestation. please clarify...
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

guys, don't get your panties in a bunch over the greta pic. i was just messing around. i haven't even gotten into how carbon-intensive it is to manufacture carbon fiber, and to fly the crew back home and a new crew out for the boat trip back. bwaaahahaaa! /evillaugh

Not sure about everyone else here, but I throw batteries away in the trash. I don't know of anyone who seperates them and drives them over to the city recycling center. I do wish the city would come up with a way to separate batteries and pick them up with the other recycle stuff.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Mandatory jail time for anyone mixing LDPE and HDPE plastics. That would clear this shit up quickly.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Water purity is such a sensitive topic. Woefully, most times, bottled water is just as bad as tap water, maybe even worse, depending on the brand and in what conditions it was kept in the store or market, or the transportation method used. I avoid buying bottled water and don't consume tap water unless it has been purified. I have a whole house system installed back at my parent's home actually, and use a filtration system at my house too.

I have r/o to my fridge. Tests cleaner than most bottled. Less than 10ppm depending on filter change and backwash schedule

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine31 View Post
    Water purity is such a sensitive topic. Woefully, most times, bottled water is just as bad as tap water, maybe even worse, depending on the brand and in what conditions it was kept in the store or market, or the transportation method used. I avoid buying bottled water and don't consume tap water unless it has been purified. I have a whole house system installed back at my parent's home actually, and use a filtration system at my house too.
    Given that the vast majority of humanity has always drunk water far less pure than the average American's tap water and continues to do so, how come there 8 fucking billion of us?
    There are certainly places in this country--Flint for example, a lot of other places with lead pipes or near mines, fracking etc--where the water is not safe to drink, and everyone should pay attention to the yearly analysis of their tap water and also to who did the analysis. But most people can safely drink tap water. If you are on private water consider trying to getting the city or a public district to take it over. And obviously vote out of office anyone who tries to weaken the EPA and its regulations.