WTB: 11 or 12 Speed drivetrain

Putting my feelers out there. I have a Sram NX drivetrain that isn't gonna cut it. I figured I would put it out there that I am looking for an upgrade. Not necessarily married to 12 spd but so far the shifter hasn't shat the bed..... Haven't checked, but I "assume" I still have a shimano driver on my rear hub. I am sure the collective will chime in on that. Thanks.

I don't have anything to sell, but, do you currently have NX 11speed or NX Eagle, and do you want to upgrade for increased range, lighter weight, smoother shifting, or all of the above? Answers to that will help determine your best path forward.
    (You're correct that NX-anything uses the Shimano driver, whether or not that matters is also related to the above answers.)

Thanks for the clarification. It's 1x12 NX Eagle. And yes, overall better shifting, lighter weight, durability, not sure if I can increase range but that doesn't hurt. The Derailleur is already bent and was finicky even before that. I just see that it probably wont get better. Happy to go Shimano or GX and up if it's not a pain to adapt the hub.

Quote Originally Posted by Kootenai View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. It's 1x12 NX Eagle. And yes, overall better shifting, lighter weight, durability, not sure if I can increase range but that doesn't hurt. The Derailleur is already bent and was finicky even before that. I just see that it probably wont get better. Happy to go Shimano or GX and up if it's not a pain to adapt the hub.
    Your choices for using the existing freehub body are:
    1) convert to your choice of 11 speed drivetrain (many options to improve everything except range)
    2) go to a Sunrace cassette (marginally lighter)
    3) upgrade shifter and/or derailleur, keep the NX cassette (marginal weight savings as a lot of the weight is in the cassette, but can improve shifting)

If you can find the appropriate driver body to convert your hubs, that opens up the possibility of going to a higher end Eagle cassette (XD driver) or Shimano 12spd (MicroSpline). This is also the only way that you can get more range.

(Others can add on or correct me.)

I have a SRAM GX 12 speed cassette with 1 broken tooth on the 50T cog I will sell for cheap. Would be an easy swap for you. Used, but still works just fine, i just decided to replace it. Let me know.