Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
    Yep, 50% of GDP is from tourism.
    Anyplace from Nassau south is just fine. Abaco’s will be a while.

Fuckin Karen...
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Talked to my buddy in Roadtown.

It’s real wet out.
    I still call it The Jake.

After hugo my father said that there was enough wood on the ground to run every sawmill in the carolinas 24/7 for 10+ years, provided you could get to it and move it. Which, of course, you couldn't. Rotted in place. (he was involved in the lumbah bidness his whole life). I went to the hometown a month after it went over, and I remember just whole forrests of pine trees snapped in half; like a field of massive brown toothpicks. Eirre to see.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    After hugo my father said that there was enough wood on the ground to run every sawmill in the carolinas 24/7 for 10+ years, provided you could get to it and move it. Which, of course, you couldn't. Rotted in place. (he was involved in the lumbah bidness his whole life). I went to the hometown a month after it went over, and I remember just whole forrests of pine trees snapped in half; like a field of massive brown toothpicks. Eirre to see.
    Driving to the coast from central NC the trees get smaller and smaller and fewer and fewer the closer to the coast you get.

Wedding that got cancelled by Dorian has been rescheduled for Sunday Oct 20th. Mark your calendars.. that will be the next direct hit to the US LOL..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Karen might blow up into something before then. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Hugo took the deck on our old house clean off our house and placed it nicely on an angle through our neighbor's house. They weren't happy with the new addition.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Karen might blow up into something before then. Or not.
    Fucking Karen.
    I still call it The Jake.