You know why I like college girls...

https://news.utexas.edu/2019/08/28/m...llege-faculty/

I keep getting older and they stay the same age.

Squirting fire like a dragon's pussy.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

How much weed did he and snoop smoke during filming of "The Beach Bum"?

Some time back i read something in a Tom McGuane novel that’s stuck with me. It goes something like “the thing I like about younger girls is their stories are shorter.”

Lauren Alexis
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    https://news.utexas.edu/2019/08/28/m...llege-faculty/

I keep getting older and they stay the same age.
    It’d be cool to audit one of his lectures.

alright, alright, alright

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    It’d be cool to audit one of his lectures.
    It'd be a lot cooler if you did.

I love me some McGuane.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Some time back i read something in a Tom McGuane novel that’s stuck with me. It goes something like “the thing I like about younger girls is their stories are shorter.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    I looked into it a little. UT is making it hard for me to get a course schedule. I need an EID number, which I should have since I’m a former graduate, but I’d have to call and talk to someone to get it. Eh, too lazy for that. Plus, i suspect it might not be very easy to crash his class, anyway.

I looked into it a little. UT is making it hard for me to get a course schedule. I need an EID number, which I should have since I’m a former graduate, but I’d have to call and talk to someone to get it. Eh, too lazy for that. Plus, i suspect it might not be very easy to crash his class, anyway.
    The whole UT thing has always thrown me as back in the mid 90s I would always go to Maxfields in the Grand Aspen ( neither there anymore) after work at the Ritz/St Regis when I worked mornings and there was usually a Mt Ops guy named Blair(?) sitting at the end of the bar in the early afternoon. He was on and off the mountain early.
    Good dude, Texan, pretty quiet. Had a Domestic beer and a spitter in front of him at the bar as a rule.

One day I walk in, its early, no one else really there, 3-330ish ( I also was in and out of Hotel early on the days I worked early) and he has a buddy next to him, "Matt meet Matthew" Also blonde, Texan, spitter, domestic macro.
    " hoyadoinn?"
    Blair said they were fraternity brothers from his days at SMU. I look again and say arent you... ( at this point Dazed and Confused is the only thing that anyone would know him from) and he laughs and says
    "dont tell anyone, ok? Want a coldbeer" all one word, coldbeer. always stuck with me for some reason. Had a few beers, chatted, a few of my friends file in and I start talking to them and thank Matthew for the beer.

So now I see him as a UT guy and all and it throws me. But hey, the head injuries and the drugs since then, my memory aint great.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    The whole UT thing has always thrown me as back in the mid 90s I would always go to Maxfields in the Grand Aspen ( neither there anymore) after work at the Ritz/St Regis when I worked mornings and there was usually a Mt Ops guy named Blair(?) sitting at the end of the bar in the early afternoon. He was on and off the mountain early.
    Good dude, Texan, pretty quiet. Had a Domestic beer and a spitter in front of him at the bar as a rule.

One day I walk in, its early, no one else really there, 3-330ish ( I also was in and out of Hotel early on the days I worked early) and he has a buddy next to him, "Matt meet Matthew" Also blonde, Texan, spitter, domestic macro.
    " hoyadoinn?"
    Blair said they were fraternity brothers from his days at SMU. I look again and say arent you... ( at this point Dazed and Confused is the only thing that anyone would know him from) and he laughs and says
    "dont tell anyone, ok? Want a coldbeer" all one word, coldbeer. always stuck with me for some reason. Had a few beers, chatted, a few of my friends file in and I start talking to them and thank Matthew for the beer.

So now I see him as a UT guy and all and it throws me. But hey, the head injuries and the drugs since then, my memory aint great.
    Interesting. According to Wikipedia he attended UT from 88-93 and graduated there. It says he first wanted to attend SMU, but changed plans once he found out how expensive it was. Maybe your friend was from SMU and Matthew knew him from high school or something?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_McConaughey

like brad pitt, he seemed like a flash in pan, ripped, hung stud.

those dudes know how to keep it going, loved interstellar.

awesome actors.

dallas buyers club. wow,

(because you paid for their daughters education, and it's still a disappointment?)

Interesting. According to Wikipedia he attended UT from 88-93 and graduated there. It says he first wanted to attend SMU, but changed plans once he found out how expensive it was. Maybe your friend was from SMU and Matthew knew him from high school or something?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_McConaughey
    Yeah, I now. I have even met a few folks that were @ UT with him. It jst stuck with me for some readon.
    Coldbeer

Wait, he taught his own movie three years in a row?

And had Harmony Korine as a guest lecturer? That HAD to be a weird day.
    I still call it The Jake.