My web pages are too large for my monitor

So i have been banging my head against the wall with this. I have three monitors. 2 of three have the minimize/maximize button on the screen in the upper right hand corner, and the web page fills the entire screen. One of the screens i can not get the page to fill the screen. The page is too large so the min max button and part of the page do not appear. I am trying to adjust the screen so that the page fills it and all the page is visible including the min max button.

I have tried everything, control panel/devices/monitors, adjusted resolution, hit the NVIVDIA panel. Nothing will get this to work.

I know this has to be an easy fix but i can not get it to work.

Are all 3 monitors the same resolution? If not that may be the issue. Something like Display Fusion may help. I haven’t used it but have heard good things about it from people running 2+ monitors or monitors in different orientations.

Quote Originally Posted by East2West View Post
    Are all 3 monitors the same resolution? If not that may be the issue. Something like Display Fusion may help. I haven’t used it but have heard good things about it from people running 2+ monitors or monitors in different orientations.
    resolution is the same. i will look at the display fusion. but i think it is a much easier fix.

some monitors have a setting for the picture position. (vertical position and horizontal position on my Dells).

Didn't fix when you rebooted?

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    some monitors have a setting for the picture position. (vertical position and horizontal position on my Dells).

its a monitor issue, i must have hit one of the auto buttons on the bottom of the screen.

Now I understand. Look at the monitor menu when you call it up - often you will be able to move the window up/down and right/left. That may di it. Also look for the setting to "reset to factory settings."

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    its a monitor issue, i must have hit one of the auto buttons on the bottom of the screen.

Also, google around to see if you can find the instruction manual for that monitor online, so you can figure out how those buttons work.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Also, google around to see if you can find the instruction manual for that monitor online, so you can figure out how those buttons work.
    whats google? i actually fucked with the monitor and could not get it to work. But my tech guyu came over and figured it out in like 50 seconds, $50 late.

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    whats google? i actually fucked with the monitor and could not get it to work. But my tech guyu came over and figured it out in like 50 seconds, $50 late.
    Was it a windows setting or on the monitor

I was going to say to just buy bigger monitors, that would be the simple fix