PSA - Osprey Zealot packs on clearance at REI outlet

Half off, so $70, plus you can take an extra 20% off of one item right now, so that’s $56. That’s an outrageous price for a great 15L pack that comes with a 3L reservoir and does well carrying tools, body armor, clothing, and whatever else you need for a long day in the saddle. I’ve had mine for 3 seasons of abuse and been pretty happy with it. Only available in small-medium torso size, so not great if you’re a gorilla.

https://www.rei.com/rei-garage/produ...-pack-3-liters

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Honestly, that specific pack lacks as ther main storage doesn't have any dividers or pockets. Great for a rolled up jacket, worthless for pumps , tools, snacks etc.

Dang, sold out already. I'm kinda due for a pack. Anyone have any experience with Gregory packs? That Drift 10 is also a great deal right now.

There are so many packs on sale right now on Ospreys website. If you can't find what you need you're too picky

Got an osprey synchro last year. Probably the best warm weather pack I've owned. Back then, there were some selling without bladders for about 75 to a hundred bucks depending on size.

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    Honestly, that specific pack lacks as ther main storage doesn't have any dividers or pockets. Great for a rolled up jacket, worthless for pumps , tools, snacks etc.
    Huh? It has a roll-out 2-compartment tool pocket in the bottom which keeps the weight closest to your hips. It has a 2 mesh interior pockets that I use for pumps, fruit snacks, etc. I have a small stuff sack that I also use in the main compartment. It’s a very good 15L pack.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

all that is true, and what I said was the main storage pocket, the big one, has none. That would make a good pack better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Dang, sold out already. I'm kinda due for a pack. Anyone have any experience with Gregory packs? That Drift 10 is also a great deal right now.
    I have a Gregory endo 15 that I use for bigger rides. Good design in terms of carrying a load comfortably. But they're not a company that's used to building packs for biking, and it shows.

Ultimately, the only pack I'd spend money on these dates is one that carries weight low (i.e. any of the various wingnut clones).