Thumbs up Lake Tahoe 2019-20 Ski Lease Share

North Tahoe @ Tahoe Donner Ski Lease Share

We are looking for one or two individuals, couples, or families with flexible schedules who would like to take advantage of having a beautiful Chalet to themselves Monday – Thursday! We have several families that utilize our share primarily on the weekends, so take advantage of a dedicated room and entire house to lounge in during the week. Weekend stays are possible but not guaranteed (based on share occupancy). Our share is in the Tahoe Donner area of Truckee.

The share has 3 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Queen, 1 full + Bunk Beds). Cozy and spacious with family room downstairs (with overflow sleeping area), office upstairs, cooks kitchen and fully geared-up for the techie/music lover. 2 car garage and plenty of space to store ski gear.

Our ski lease share runs from January 6th – May 6th, and excludes Feb 14th-21st.

Interested? Details:

http://www.snowpals.org/leases/tahoe...eek-ski-lease/

Looking to join a Tahoe area ski lease to max out your ski season pass, expand your circle of ski buddies, get a place to store your ski gear and people to rideshare to your fave resorts; browse 2019-20 ski leases:

http://www.snowpals.org/leases/

Do you mind if I deal H out the back door? I sell it hidden in cans of SPAM so the drug sniffing dogs can't find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Do you accept HUD vouchers?

Cats are my family. A lot of cats. 73 of them to be exact. one or two might be dead, but they also might be sleeping and there might be a couple pregnant ones in there too, so lets call it 70-100 cats. I can find other accommodations for myself on the weekends, but the cats will need to stay. The folks staying on the weekends will need to feed them, but wont need to clean the litter boxes as i usually just fill my room with sand and let them do their business there.

How much for the lease?

Can I pay in weed? It won’t stink up the house, it’s just mids

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Can I pay in weed? It won’t stink up the house, it’s just mids
    Can I pay in cats?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Cats are my family. A lot of cats. 73 of them to be exact. one or two might be dead, but they also might be sleeping and there might be a couple pregnant ones in there too, so lets call it 70-100 cats. I can find other accommodations for myself on the weekends, but the cats will need to stay. The folks staying on the weekends will need to feed them, but wont need to clean the litter boxes as i usually just fill my room with sand and let them do their business there.

How much for the lease?
    And, can it be paid in crochet wall hangings and hand-knitted Christmas sweaters?
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.