Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    This guy deserves to be punched in the throat - off camera. If he got a picture of it, he'd find a way to use it as advertising.

If a syphilitic death was good enough for Al Capone, then why should this son of a bitch get anything better?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnF View Post
    Fuck that guy.

Sent from my SM-G970U using TGR Forums mobile app
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

My pitiful attempt at humor has disturbed people, which I should have expected but didn't. The subject is not an appropriate one for humor. The post is deleted and I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    My pitiful attempt at humor has disturbed people, which I should have expected but didn't. The subject is not an appropriate one for humor. The post is deleted and I apologize.
    I don't see a problem with the wire, the concern would be ensuring that this scumbag was the recipient.

Bump.

Everyone's favorite Mountain POS has a new profile - https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...great-outdoors

“I can tell you exactly what is going to happen to David Lesh. He is going to keep up these shenanigans. He’s going to go to trial. He’s going to insist on testifying, over the advice of his attorney. It’s a petty offense, but the judge will be sufficiently annoyed by him that he will give him two years’ probation, just enough to give David the room to step on his dick. He’ll have to meet with a probation officer once a month. They’ll UA him—urinalysis. Or they’ll get him for something. And that’s how David will be the first guy I’ve ever heard of to serve Bureau of Prisons time on a petty offense.” Perhaps that, too, would be good for business."

^"Rally cars, airplanes, parachutes, snowmobiles, machine guns, drugs, bikinis, booze: “Jackass” meets “Big Pimpin’,” by way of “Hot Dog.”"
    "most hated man in the Rockies"

"Galápagos: Lesh and a girlfriend had apparently sneaked away from their guide to get photos of him astride a giant tortoise. Lesh’s Instagram posts prompted the Ecuadoran authorities to threaten to revoke the guide’s and the outfitter’s licenses. One headline called him “the worst tourist in the world.”"
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Why do I think he's going to fuck over the wrong person on a drug deal and end up with a case high speed lead poisoning?

I think he is getting exactly what he wants. I had never heard of him before this thread. I know there is a segment of kids that would eat this up and buy his overbranded clothing. Madonna, Lady GaGa, David Lesh. Shock marketing any press is good press.
    He'll ride the wave until he can't.

Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    Bump.

Everyone's favorite Mountain POS has a new profile - https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...great-outdoors

“I can tell you exactly what is going to happen to David Lesh. He is going to keep up these shenanigans. He’s going to go to trial. He’s going to insist on testifying, over the advice of his attorney. It’s a petty offense, but the judge will be sufficiently annoyed by him that he will give him two years’ probation, just enough to give David the room to step on his dick. He’ll have to meet with a probation officer once a month. They’ll UA him—urinalysis. Or they’ll get him for something. And that’s how David will be the first guy I’ve ever heard of to serve Bureau of Prisons time on a petty offense.” Perhaps that, too, would be good for business."
    TL; DR: he's still a douche.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

So he’s a Covidiot and a Magatard. What a total surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    I had to read the article myself but should have just stuck to your summary.

It was way, way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanL View Post
    At least we know it wasn't from a head injury, it was through and through.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanL View Post
    It was 4 pages, maybe 5 mins to read. I guess that qualifies as Long in our ADD era.

don't be hatin on nick's writing. he gives the full story and tells it like it is. never has been terse about it.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    It was 4 pages, maybe 5 mins to read. I guess that qualifies as Long in our ADD era.
    Given the subject matter, it was too long.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Given the subject matter, it was too long.
    Given the publication, its readership, the readership's enjoyment of a Trumpian-style villain and its readership's ignorance to Lesh/Skiing, it seems perfectly appropriate.

But yeah, for those of us who've been following along, it was a lot of rehashed free publicity for Lesh as he draws this all out.

The New Yorker has a long and proud history of writing about strange, less-than-respectable people. (See "Orchid Fever", one of the more famous stories. That one was turned into a book and a movie. https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1...3/orchid-fever)

Stories like that might not appeal to folks who prefer to read about--or more likely, watch videos of--their heroes. But the villains are a lot more interesting.

The guy's a dumbass and lacks any credibility at this point. He might get out from under that log photo charge if what he says is actually true. But he's still fucked himself by flouting the court with the lake feces stunt, even if it was fake as well. How is that the bad judgment keeps getting rewarded? It's not like he's all that likeable.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    God, you are a raging douche too.

Why do you hate God??

“If god were alive today, He’d be an atheist.“

-Kurt Vonnegut