SPAM: Tax write off opportunity

MAGS - A quick solicitation for a donation.

Every year I participate in a fundraiser which involves raising money for a single recipient battling/dealing with terminal cancer. The fundraiser (The Friendship Paddle) involves a 32-mile open ocean paddle, across the Santa Barbara channel. For anyone familiar with the area, it is from the west end of Santa Cruz Island to the Santa Barbara harbor. This year's recipient has aggressive mesothelioma.

The link to donate is below. Anything helps the cause, no donation is too small. The organization is a 501c3, so all donations can be written off. All of the money goes directly to the recipient.

Thanks for the consideration.

https://grouprev.com/friendship-padd...olin-mccrindle

Most people can't really write-off charitable deductions any more since the standard deduction went up to $24k. But, sounds like a great event for a good cause. Good luck, paddling across the Santa Barbara channel sounds burly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Most people can't really write-off charitable deductions any more since the standard deduction went up to $24k. But, sounds like a great event for a good cause. Good luck, paddling across the Santa Barbara channel sounds burly.
    Come on, doesn't everyone surpass the standard deduction?

The paddle alone is difficult, but last year we dealt with a 14-foot white shark that passed through the paddlers a few times. It wasn't aggressive, but it was defiantly a shark-week experience I'm sure not too many people want to repeat.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by supermodel159 View Post
    The paddle alone is difficult, but last year we dealt with a 14-foot white shark that passed through the paddlers a few times. It wasn't aggressive, but it was defiantly a shark-week experience I'm sure not too many people want to repeat.
    I probably would have shat myself in that situation, butt then again I'm a landlocked mountain person
    good luck to your friend, enjoy the paddle and hopefully no sharkies this yr
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    I probably would have shat myself in that situation, butt then again I'm a landlocked mountain person
    good luck to your friend, enjoy the paddle and hopefully no sharkies this yr
    Thanks for the donation B Bear! Hopefully no sharks this year!

Thanks for the donation ICEMAN!!!!!

The paddle is this weekend! Anything helps!

THANKS irul&ublo !!!