Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    and its 100 days until the chair lifts spin in the bow valley
    What do you guys think. Get a Superpass, shred around here and hopefully don't have your vehicle vandalized in Golden, Cranbrook and Fernie. Get a Ski Big 3 and know your vehicle is not going to get vandalized at the hill or Go with the Epic pass-throw caution to the wind with 7 days at RCR and then shred migrate for an unreal winter in Whistler with no crowds? Time is ticking. Need to make a decision....
    Last edited by teamdirt; 08-03-2020 at 08:00 PM.

Bought a big 3, still will sled. Didn't have any trouble in April with the sled. Sounds like most of the issue is near Kelowna. Looks like japow is out the window.
    Two feet and a heart beat on 93N.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crashidy View Post
    Bought a big 3, still will sled. Didn't have any trouble in April with the sled. Sounds like most of the issue is near Kelowna. Looks like japow is out the window.
    Two feet and a heart beat on 93N.

lol- 93N!

Guess u still have Jan booked off? I should go pick up a sled!

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    lol- 93N!

Guess u still have Jan booked off? I should go pick up a sled!
    Yup, most of Jan and Feb off

I've been biking in the koots (fernie, kimberly, invermere) and 100% no issues with "plate hate" I think as you get into less tourist driven places/more red neck it MIGHT increase, but if you are in ski towns you will be fine.

For me: buy big 3, maybe boot pack for a KH pass (get in shape, something to do, learn a new area)

I’m in for the 20/21 season.
    Big 3 for me again.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    I’m in for the 20/21 season.
    Big 3 for me again.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    nice: glad you got one

hi

Didn’t know if everyone saw the twitter feed pics of Lake Louise’s new West Bowl trails and the replacement summit lift posts lying in their parking lot that will replace the Platter lift.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3C46A8FF-3FEC-4F73-BE7B-E947795C1650.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	845.1 KB 
ID:	337430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0312037A-91C5-4CEF-A89A-AD1895E934ED.jpg 
Views:	620 
Size:	831.0 KB 
ID:	337431

What do you guys think. Get a Superpass, shred around here and hopefully don't have your vehicle vandalized in Golden, Cranbrook and Fernie. Get a Ski Big 3 and know your vehicle is not going to get vandalized at the hill or Go with the Epic pass-throw caution to the wind with 7 days at RCR and then shred migrate for an unreal winter in Whistler with no crowds? Time is ticking. Need to make a decision....
    Tens of thousands of bertans in BC, a few reports of vandalism has you worried? This shit happens every day in the cities but there is no news of it but if it happens in BC Holy fawk it's big news.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    Tens of thousands of bertans in BC, a few reports of vandalism has you worried? This shit happens every day in the cities but there is no news of it but if it happens in BC Holy fawk it's big news.

I'm pretty sure those Albertan's feel the same way about vandalism in BC as they do in Alberta.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Yes we are sensitive. Please hug an Albertan next time you see one in BC and let them know they are welcome. We need to change this vibe!

Renewed the Super Pass with 15% discount for last year's early closure.

I wonder how covid protocols will affect the KH gondola?

Hoping for the best!

New summit lift towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rogers View Post

I wonder how covid protocols will affect the KH gondola?
    You will be able to ride COVID free on top of the gondy cars for a 2% price discount or perhaps a 2% price increase.

They’ll remove half the windows to provide adequate ventilation.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshowers View Post
    You will be able to ride COVID free on top of the gondy cars for a 2% price discount or perhaps a 2% price increase.
    Seems reasonable.

https://nemountainlodge.com/winter?

some good packages for CND.

also easy flights from calgary (sometimes) or vancouver daily

I have skied with them (a few times), top notch operation

Yes we are sensitive. Please hug an Albertan next time you see one in BC and let them know they are welcome. We need to change this vibe!
    We stayed away from our cabin at Pano until July long weekend. I did a quick 24 hour out and back to check on the place early June. I have worked from the cabin now for a total of 3 weeks and will work from there next week.

No issues or Alberta hate experience at all. That being said, I go into town once a week for resupply, wear a mask inside, sanitize until my hands are drunk, and generally be good. Had to get my Santa Cruz 29’er brakes replaced and the guy at Experience was awesome. Talked my ear off. Have been in there a few times over the years and he has been the bomb. Forgot my mask and he was cool.

Doing 6:45 AM paddles on Lake Lillian and a dip before logging in to work. We stay away later in the day as it is a zoo. Wife refuses to go near the place.

I think the start of the season was such a financial shot across the bow that the valley that the are doing all they can to earn in the summertime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dufferdan View Post
    We stayed away from our cabin at Pano until July long weekend. I did a quick 24 hour out and back to check on the place early June. I have worked from the cabin now for a total of 3 weeks and will work from there next week.

No issues or Alberta hate experience at all. That being said, I go into town once a week for resupply, wear a mask inside, sanitize until my hands are drunk, and generally be good. Had to get my Santa Cruz 29’er brakes replaced and the guy at Experience was awesome. Talked my ear off. Have been in there a few times over the years and he has been the bomb. Forgot my mask and he was cool.

Doing 6:45 AM paddles on Lake Lillian and a dip before logging in to work. We stay away later in the day as it is a zoo. Wife refuses to go near the place.

I think the start of the season was such a financial shot across the bow that the valley that the are doing all they can to earn in the summertime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pano has had record chair lift visits this year, even being open only 5 days a week. Even so they are shutting down on Sunday. Apparently they don't need to make any more money????

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Pano has had record chair lift visits this year, even being open only 5 days a week. Even so they are shutting down on Sunday. Apparently they don't need to make any more money????

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    They sent out an email to pass holders that they will not be doing bonus weekends due to the time schedule they have for getting the list service crew in for their annual inspection /overhaul

Locals week at KHo. Free pass for everything, including biking up until Friday. You just need a license with a Golden or Area A address on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    Thx for the update! Based on vail’s operational plan I have decided to discontinue my support with such uncertainty. I like that LL and Ssv r not limiting pass holders. Planning on an LL pass! Considered SSV but they r bit more in price and a bit less in vert...

with SSV gondola being a bottle neck, when I go on weekends I'll be up early.

and not looking forward to KH or Reve lineups too.