2019 Intuition Group Buy- Need to pass on the reins

Hey mags, I coordinated the Intuition group buy the past couple of years, but am traveling/moving in September so it will be difficult for me to do it this year. Can anyone step up and take it on this year?

Living in Bellingham, WA, I just popped up to Vancouver to Intuition headquarters to pick up the order, then shipped out to everyone once I got back over the border. The deal is better if the order is picked up in Van, then shipped in the US, so it's ideal if someone can do it that way.

I'll be in Bozeman, and if nobody steps up I may be able to have the order shipped to me there, then re-ship, just not an ideal situation. I had a pretty good system in place for the order logistics and can share those details with whoever hopefully takes this on.

Cheers y'all.

^^^^ thanks for the hard work on this. Great service to the crew which I took advantage of in past. Thank you

Hope someone can pick up the torch, Iím looking to grab some liners this year

Fingers crossed too. Was hoping to get in on the GB this year. Old liners are beyond toast

Anyone?

I’m in Missoula. Let’s ski
    I started a dating advice app because I always need advice
    ó
    Charmed Chat lets you tinder for your friends

I nominate leelau, he probably gets 3 dozen pairs for feee anyway.
    (Kidding)

Did this ever happen??
    sproing!

FS: 2017 Transition Patrol https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...trol-mtb-large

FS: crampons, lightweight winter down sleeping bag, and stuff https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ost?highlight=

If it happens I'd be in for one (maybe two).