Office furniture Denver?

Preferably south Denver.

Any places to check out besides AFW or Office Depot?

Looking for chairs, desks, etc. for a small herd of tall fat guys.

Ikea?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

There was a place out on 6th ave that we furnished an office from a while back. Office Liquidators I think? hudge warehouse with a lot of stuff. Worth checking out/

Yeah, I was gonna say craigslist if you're outfitting a small enough place. I see places offloading office furniture there all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cravenmorhead View Post
    Yeah, I was gonna say craigslist if you're outfitting a small enough place. I see places offloading office furniture there all the time.
    Agreed on CL. You might luck out and find some good deals, even free. I spent 3 months trying to unload cubicles and desks from our office on CL, for FREE. Finally had someone take 1/3 of the cubes and the desks. Had to hire someone to haul the rest of them away.

Thanks guys, didn't think about used. Was just thinking big box stores.

But did remind me that i have my Grandpa's desk in my garage, so will move that to the office. Just because.

Whatever we do will have to be delivered way out east, or have to wait until winter to be able to pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    There was a place out on 6th ave that we furnished an office from a while back. Office Liquidators I think? hudge warehouse with a lot of stuff. Worth checking out/
    Yep, Office Liquidators. Some crap, but I have found some hidden gems there as well. You can bargain pretty hard with them too.