2019 Black Crows Atris 184.2

One mount: Salomon (I believe) @325.
    10 days or so.
    Some top sheet scratching. Clean bases with summer wax.
    $425
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5035.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	963.0 KB 
ID:	291298

Name:	IMG_5039.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	893.1 KB 
ID:	291299

Name:	IMG_5041.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	639.5 KB 
ID:	291302
    Last edited by schindlerpiste; 08-16-2019 at 07:08 AM.
    "My policies are based not on some economics theory, but on things I and millions like me were brought up with: an honest day's work for an honest day's pay; live within your means; put by a nest egg for a rainy day; pay your bills on time; support the police." M. Thatcher (RIP)
    "...
    Judges smoke it, even the lawyer too...So you've got to legalize it..." Peter Tosh

There are places I seen $500 new...

Thanks for the bump. So, with tax and/or cheap shipping I’m $100 or so less. For these very good condition skis I think that’s a good deal
    "My policies are based not on some economics theory, but on things I and millions like me were brought up with: an honest day's work for an honest day's pay; live within your means; put by a nest egg for a rainy day; pay your bills on time; support the police." M. Thatcher (RIP)
    "...
    Judges smoke it, even the lawyer too...So you've got to legalize it..." Peter Tosh

Seems pretty reasonable to me, and the only place I see them for close to $500 is overseas. Odd choice to call out a price by an infrequent poster IMO.

Free bump.

Hey piste, how they ride and why selling? Been thinking on this stick but got enough dam skis not getting touched

I’m just overcrowded in the ~108-115 underfoot ski. I can only tell you what the reviews say. I bought them at the end of the season and never skied them. I’m trying to sell them for what I paid for them
    "...

Fun, versatile, playful, poppy. They prefer softer snow, but have a speed limit, especially in heavier crud.

The newer version (17-18, 18-19) are very well reviewed as a western daily driver. Picked up a 17-18 to try this year, looking forward to giving it a go. Iíve had one suggested mounting point of +1, for a directional, centered style, feedback appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

If no one wants them, I will just mount them with F12 @ -1
    "...