WTB: 29er trail wheels, non boost

My rims are skinny and wheels are cheaper than a new bike. Hoping someone thought boost was a fad and has a good set stashed away.

Looking for:
    - 15x100/12x142
    - ~30mm internal width
    - 6 bolt
    - XD driver

Thanks!

Just snagged a set of these for myself, you’d need to spend a bit more to get the xd driver, but still a good deal.

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/.../rp-prod145348

I have a pair of Ibis 941's. They are HG, so keep that in mind, rear hub is DT so it isn't a huge deal. They are pretty mint can send pics if you are serious. PM an offer if you think they might do it for you.
    Last edited by Telemahn; 08-30-2019 at 08:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hortence View Post
    When I did twice the work for half the control, I was a whiny little bitch

Thanks for the replies and PMs everybody. Wasn't stoked about a lot of the hub options in my price range, so keeping the dt 350s I have and lacing new arch MK3s to replace my old arch EXs. Stiffer and wider with no weight penalty, should keep the ol smuggler relevant.

Did you find a place with a good price on those Arch MK3? I need to lace up some new rims for my 29er SS but need 36h on the rear, so was leaning toward the new Arches, but I was hoping to find them for less than $100 each.

There was at least one cheaper NWT on ebay last week, but I spent msrp with colorado cyclist because I didn't want warranty issues and they had the best deal on the spokes I wanted.

Bumping this thread up as I'm looking as well. One of my best buds got his 10 yo Santa Cruz stolen out of his driveway this summer, so hoping to rebuild my Following V1 frame up with stuff I still have (cranks, BB, front tire, bars/stem, saddle, brakes I will have shortly) and have found great deals on ebay/Facebook/Pinkbike for used everything except for the wheels...
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

If you can live with centerlock rotors, I've got a rear Reynolds TR309 carbon 29er wheel for sale listed here. $250 plus shipping, that's as good a deal as you're going to find. It's brand new, too. I'm sure you could find a cheap front wheel to pair with it, if needed.

I’ve got a pair of carbon Reynolds, great shape. I’d like $300 plus shipping. Cant recall driver right off the top of my head since Reynolds replaced the rear hub last year. Shoot me a pm if interested and I’ll look.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

I have a set of Sun Ringle Charger Experts that seem to fit all your desired specs.

Pm for details and shoot me an offer. I no longer have use for them.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums