What Surf board should I buy?

I'm 6'2" 198 lbs.

Learned on the 8.5' board pictured below. But it starting to feel slow and water logged.

Mostly surf Scripps in San Diego during the summer and fall months, so 2-6 ft waves. Like making slow turns on the wave and less into toes on the nose.
    https://www.surfline.com/surf-report...65fad6a7708839

Something faster more maneuverable going down the wave would be nice. Also paddles well and tip doesn't suck under with a little chop paddling into the wave. Also not a total pita to get past the white wash on the paddle out, but I don't go out when it is big. Local shaper would be nice or suggest a good SD county surf shop.

thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190803_102030.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	291003

Maybe if youíre looking for more speed try a single fin? Itís definitely a different style and you canít generate speed like you can on a thruster, but if you enjoy making slow long radius turns already it would make sense. I really prefer both watching and surfing single fins.

I lurk a bit on a forum called jamboards and there are a lot of San Diego people on it. People love the v bowls model from Ryan Lovelace, whoís from Santa Barbara not San Diego, but itís apparently a great board for there.

I think Tyler Warren is from San Diego and his boards sure look sweet. Larry Mabile too but he just retired I think.

^^^thanks, the v bowl looks awesome.