Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    this place needs more mtn girls.

when you are not threatening to kill yourself, just saying.

Last edited by byates1; 08-12-2019 at 02:13 AM.

blame is the discharge of uncomfortable feelings

brene brown.

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Personally, there are some on this page who I have never respected, and others, I will never take seriously again.
    Be honest: it was my strategic and tactical problems wasn’t it?

I’M WORKING ON IT BRO!

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post

He said he might care if his family had been involved and that racist, gun control and health care were the "real issues" that deserved attention. Not powerful men, often involved in politics getting away with raping children...
    There is some connection. In my mind the connection is that ordinary people continue to accept a sociopolitical and financial system that allows depraved rich people to buy anything they want, including a child-sex island and all the bribery and influence that goes along with that kind of scenario. Once we have a system that creates mega wealthy people who can do anything they want, it’s just a numbers game, eventually one of those people is going to be depraved and do awful things.

It’s all part of the same thing...take the money out of politics and pretty quickly the entire thing starts moving toward more integrity and justice. Gun lobby buying politicians: same thing. Prison-industrial complex same thing. Drug and insurance companies same thing. It’s all the same dynamic: money buys policy that makes the buyer even richer. Epstein might have been a perv without a corrupt political system,, but he went a lot further than he should have because money can buy anything in this day and age.
    That shit has to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post

It’s all part of the same thing...take the money out of politics and pretty quickly the entire thing starts moving toward more integrity and justice. Gun lobby buying politicians: same thing. Prison-industrial complex same thing. Drug and insurance companies same thing. It’s all the same dynamic: money buys policy that makes the buyer even richer. Epstein might have been a perv without a corrupt political system,, but he went a lot further than he should have because money can buy anything in this day and age.
    That shit has to stop.
    Why do you hate 'Murikkka? Why do you want to punish sukkkses?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Saturday I listened to a group of $11/hr public employees railing against a $15/hr minimum wage and “Obamacare” while they ate Wendy’s and smoked cigs instead of doing their jobs. That’s why.

I was not trying to harsh on SP. Mostly, his thoughts struck me as an umbrella approach, so I was trying to get a better idea of where his red line might be. It's different for all of us. No need for a defense here, no hackles raised.

There's a lot of Ugly in this country and I can understand how one can try to keep it at arms length. Growing up a military kid, I took a few laps around the block before I was a teen. Lived in a coupla scary cities. Now I live in the boonies just so's I don't have to deal with that shit. It's not perfect but it works for me. Got enough BS in my life, don't wanna add to it living in a negative environment.

I don't deal well with death, but I think I coulda killed Epstein. I say that figuratively, don't flip yer fucking wig just yet.

"Calmer than you dude..."

Also create someone to blame... ie, welfare moms.

not sure why any of this is "news" especially when no one is really looking deep into the situation
    we are being lead astray by the trying to figure out who killed him or did he kill himself, no one really should give a shit, he's dead
    we should be looking into everyone who protected him for so long, it's pretty sick

most people are stupid as fuck
    look at Caligula look at the fall of the roman empire
    deep down inside every male ceo, power broker, politician wants to be caligula

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    In death, I choose to celebrate life. I maintain my position that I never celebrate death.
    Celebrating a human death - so hot right now

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    we should be looking into everyone who protected him for so long, it's pretty sick
    that too

looking into how he died may also help lead us to other perps.
    another possibility in his death--he bribed the guards. He certainly had the means to make a very tempting offer.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    Celebrating a human death - so hot right now
    It’s nothing new. There are several Darwin Award threads in this very forum that provide sick people vast amounts of amusement by hi-lighting peoples untimely death.

The amount of cover/protection Epstein had at the highest state and federal levels for all those years is mind boggling.

Luckily our AG (Barr) announced he has launched an investigation into himself. Barr has also chosen not to recuse himself even though he worked for the law firm that represented Epstein and made the deal with Acosta. Not to mention his father's ties to Epstein. I'm not the tin foil hat/conspiracy type, but this shit runs so deep that you can't even call it a conspiracy theory anymore. And we can only see the tip of the iceberg.

Ecoterrorists

Quote Originally Posted by DeepHelmet View Post
    There are almost ALWAYS "reports of multiple shooters" on mass shooting scenes, and they are almost never true. Just different people giving different descriptions of the same guy.
    Yep plus being confused by echos, and people who have bullets pass neither them interpreting the supersonic crack and then the muzzle report from the distance as do separate shots from different shooters.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Yep plus being confused by echos, and people who have bullets pass neither them interpreting the supersonic crack and then the muzzle report from the distance as do separate shots from different shooters.
    And then you have eye witnesses who say they saw at least three maybe four men dressed in black shooting ppl.

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

It saddends me that his victims (if there were, which initial reports seem to indicate plenty of evidence) got there shot at justice taken away from them. I can see a scenario where he did this and it would be he last chance to exercise control over a situation.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    There is some connection. In my mind the connection is that ordinary people continue to accept a sociopolitical and financial system that allows depraved rich people to buy anything they want, including a child-sex island and all the bribery and influence that goes along with that kind of scenario. Once we have a system that creates mega wealthy people who can do anything they want, it’s just a numbers game, eventually one of those people is going to be depraved and do awful things.

That shit has to stop.
    Ding ding ding we have a winner
    X1 millionz

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    When Trump dies I'm getting hammered drunk in celebration.
    Ive been planning that party , in all seriousness.

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Also create someone to blame... ie, welfare moms make that immigrants...
    Fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    And then you have eye witnesses who say they saw at least three maybe four men dressed in black shooting ppl.

Wal-marts all have CCTV. So unless you think that there is a grand conspiracy involving hundreds of people to delete or prevent the release of those tapes, the police definitely know how many shooters there were.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Wal-marts all have CCTV. So unless you think that there is a grand conspiracy involving hundreds of people to delete or prevent the release of those tapes, the police definitely know how many shooters there were.
    They arrested three people

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    They arrested three people

Links to widely accepted sources documenting this or GTFO..

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    worms in the brain.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism