Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    So, basic question. How does one hang oneself in such a cell? Is there something strong enough protruding from the ceiling or a high point on that cell to support the weight of a man intent on hanging himself with a sheet or something? I mean, I live in a nice apartment, and I dont think there's anything I could hang myself from, with enough force to break my neck bones. I guess I could improvise something, but, I'm pretty sure Jeffery had very little to work with.

This is all such bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    So, basic question. How does one hang oneself in such a cell? Is there something strong enough protruding from the ceiling or a high point on that cell to support the weight of a man intent on hanging himself with a sheet or something? I mean, I live in a nice apartment, and I dont think there's anything I could hang myself from, with enough force to break my neck bones. I guess I could improvise something, but, I'm pretty sure Jeffery had very little to work with.

Prisoners can be amazingly resourceful. I mean, have you ever hidden large objects up your ass? Check that. Of course you have.

Cute. But, really, how is this possible?

It isn't.

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Apparently, if you're not on suicide watch, they give you sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Apparently, if you're not on suicide watch, they give you sheets.
    Yeah on suicide watch, in that jail, you get a smock and that's it. Getting off the watch opens up some options.

Shit, you try to come off as a smart guy. Take a real look around your apartment, if it wasn't designed by Le Corbusier, there are plenty ways to get the job done.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Ok, but, it would be difficult and require tools and stuff. What the fuck did he have? A sheet?

A sheet and hours of idle time to figure it out. Unless he was killed by Clinton agents.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

The point is, it's pretty impossible to off yourself on suicide watch in that jail, you're in a smock and there's no edges or hooks on anything. Nothing to hang yourself from. No sharp edges, no nothing. You could beat your head against the wall but that's about it.

But if you're not on suicide watch, different story. So, how did he get moved from suicide watch only two weeks after what was deemed an attempt? That's the key to the story. Who gave that order (that he be moved)?

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    A sheet and hours of idle time to figure it out. Unless he was killed by Clinton agents.

Ok, fine. A sheet. Now, tell me how you break your own neck with a sheet.

Btw, the only statement from Barr, the man ultimately in charge of this sad affair, was some sort of faux outrage during a speech at some white guy convention. Nothing before or since. That man stinks like shit. He is knee deep in this.

^a couple of size 5's tied to a sheet, anchor sheet to something, and run for other side of the cell.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP INTRO View Post
    ^a couple of size 5's tied to a sheet, anchor sheet to something, and run for other side of the cell.
    Oh, c'mon. Really? The cell is probably like ten feet at it's longest dimension. Two steps maybe?

More likely twisted it around his neck, rather than “jolt” hanging like in the movies. Wouldn’t be hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    Jeff Epstein+Bill Barr= Epstien Barr disease= herpes
    Herpes virus, yes, but not that kind of herpes. More of the boring, tiresome kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Here’s the dumbest person on tgr
    "What are you trying to say? I'm crazy? When I went to your ski schools, I went on your church trips, I went to your alpine race-training facilities? So how can you say I'm crazy?!"

Read an article describing the ME's report (I believe the source was CBS news) that said he tied the bedsheet to the top bunk's frame, then kneeled on the lower bunk's mattress facing outward and with his hands behind his back he forcefully leaned forward.

Whether it was simple suicide or a murder, there was very likely a lot of incriminating knowledge that went with him.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

^ For sure. With his ties to the powerful lizard elite, somewhere between simple suicide and murder is a given.

Ya think?

What's between suicide and murder?

Assisted suicide.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    What's between suicide and murder?
    The Clinton's
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Yeah no. I am interested in how that eggplant dish you talked about turns out though. Got any pics?

I'll post in 10-14 days when the pickling is complete and the sandwich is made.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix