Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    It's hard for me to believe that there are so many posts about this piece of shit. I have never thought about him before, and I will never think of him again.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    It's hard for me to believe that there are so many posts about this piece of shit. I have never thought about him before, and I will never think of him again.
    Best to just pretend these sorts of things dont happen?

I'm not pretending anything, but his death, or life, certainly is not on my radar.

Besides, I would never celebrate anyone's death
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Catholics celebrate death - not in the "I'm glad he's dead" sense but rather in a "they've gone to their reward." It is the entrance into eternity. Death is only considered sad for those left behind. As my father used to say "the pain of death is reserved for the living."

Of course suicide is a sin as it is the act of self-murder however it is not without the possibility of salvation.

Living would have been a better punishment for him.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

It's not about him, it's about what he was allowed to get away with because he was rich. It's about what he was allowed to get away with by dying instead of doing hard time. (I don't think he was murdered but I do think he was allowed to get away with suicide, both for his own sake and for the sake of other people with something to hide.) It's about what's wrong with this country in a nutshell. And if you don't care about that . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    The hit on Epstein is the first time, in a long time, that the Democrats and Republicans have worked together to solve a problem.
    Sounds much more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Sez the guy who posted that he was murdered.

BTW that pic was from a post article.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/photos...town-hospital/

And Cernovich is the man behind the lawsuit that put Epstein back behind bars.
    He was murdered. Isn't it obvious?

And, well, eyes roll up, hands in air, the NY Post, phew, well, whatever.

I'm not pretending anything, but his death, or life, certainly is not on my radar.

I really don't want to preach, but, lives like his should be of interest to most. It pretty much backs up Fitzgerald's argument that the very rich are different from you and me, and, yeah, so what, but, bottom line, they own you in many ways.

( I used to be on Hemingway's side, that they just have more money, but, as I get older, nope, I've come to realize that they're freaks who should be studied, because they own me. Maybe Ernest could chime in about that.)

I would celebrate Trump's death. I will celebrate it. I hope it's painful.

I'm hoping for comical.

If all the poor people died, the rich would have to do there own laundry.

Some sort of severe groin impact could be painful, comical, and incapacitating.

Like one of those Joe Dirt airliner turd-meteors hits Sean Hannity in the back of the head during their routine fellatio sesh, severing Trump’s tiny orange pigdick, rendering both of them vegetables: Hannity with the head impact and Trump with cerebral hypoxia, blood loss, shock and whatnot.

To each his own. Personally, I just don't care. I do care about the perverse and sickening acts of which he is accused, and his alleged victims. I just don't care about him. I don't like generalizations like " It's about what's wrong with this country in a nutshell" and "that the very rich are different from you and me". That doesn't really affect me. The facts will, or will not come out. I am concerned about who else is involved, or participated in his enterprise. My suspicion is that we may never know the extent of it. Sort of like JFK's death. The world will continue to turn. So, this guy is dead. As POTUS Bartlett would say, "What's next?"

As for Trump....fuck Trump. Hopefully, we have only another 18 months of his insolence and debauchery.

As for Trump....fuck Trump. Hopefully, we have only another 18 months of his insolence and debauchery.
    Come on turd-meteor!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    If all the poor people died, the rich would have to do there own laundry.
    The landscaping in Westchester would really go to shit.

I am surprised he made it this long.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Shit, how about the judge who put him in that jail, or Acosta?
    Acosta.....funny you should mention Acosta.

I heard his name is quite fitting.

Name:  UExZ8dP.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  100.4 KB
    watch out for snakes

I've been to the island of sin and theres no way this douche bag offed himself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Faux news gotten around to saying it was the Clintons yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Name:  UExZ8dP.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  100.4 KB
    Apparently yes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1116.JPG 
Views:	229 
Size:	450.2 KB 
ID:	290881
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    It's not about him, it's about what he was allowed to get away with because he was rich. It's about what he was allowed to get away with by dying instead of doing hard time. (I don't think he was murdered but I do think he was allowed to get away with suicide, both for his own sake and for the sake of other people with something to hide.) It's about what's wrong with this country in a nutshell. And if you don't care about that . . .
    As much as I'd like to believe the dream of bipartisanship, that seems like the likely answer. Can I still imagine a bipartisan conspiracy to watch him commit suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Come on turd-meteor!!!!
    That was beautiful, man. Thank you.

How do you hang yourself in any cell these days?

There are no pipes running across the ceiling you can throw your bedsheets over.

The only think I can think of would he would have to make a tourniquet around his neck then tie it to a fixed object then just turnover a dozen times until it was wound tight enough to close his windpipe.

Rough way to go and only shows the horrorshow of a life this guy led.

To each his own. Personally, I just don't care. I do care about the perverse and sickening acts of which he is accused, and his alleged victims. I just don't care about him. I don't like generalizations like " It's about what's wrong with this country in a nutshell" and "that the very rich are different from you and me". That doesn't really affect me. The facts will, or will not come out. I am concerned about who else is involved, or participated in his enterprise. My suspicion is that we may never know the extent of it. Sort of like JFK's death. The world will continue to turn. So, this guy is dead. As POTUS Bartlett would say, "What's next?"

Attitudes like yours are the reason he and his ilk get to carry on for so long.

Get fucking outraged.

I'm glad hes dead because I have no faith in our system for punishing child molesters and rapists.

Every week there is a new brock Turner like story.

But carry on with your privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    How do you hang yourself in any cell these days?

There are no pipes running across the ceiling you can throw your bedsheets over.

The only think I can think of would he would have to make a tourniquet around his neck then tie it to a fixed object then just turnover a dozen times until it was wound tight enough to close his windpipe.

Rough way to go and only shows the horrorshow of a life this guy led.
    I wondered about the logistics of it too. Most modern cells are pretty austere.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism