Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Happy executed his revenge on Sunny Shines

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Word is he's holed up in a pizza parlor in Brooklyn waiting for exfil by Bill Clinton.

Bitcoin or Paypal?
    watch out for snakes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1096.JPG 
Views:	125 
Size:	665.4 KB 
ID:	290933

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    I bet they were tipped off that their buddy was being investigated early on.

A stretch I admit.
    Why would they even hold onto evidence that proved their criminal behaviour?

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Anyone know when the celebration of life is?
    Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Word is he's holed up in a pizza parlor in Brooklyn waiting for exfil by Bill Clinton.
    Finding teenage girls for Elvis.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Finding teenage girls for Elvis.
    And Jerry Lee Lewis.. Seriously. I hope Epstein got violently raped before they killed him..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    While I support the military, I would not allow my children to serve.
    I'm pretty sure they won't take children, they have to be adults.

I've found that while I can encourage/discourage certain things, I have raised adults and they will ultimately make their own decisions.

Well good for you. I'm sure that they are rockstars.
    ...and I would be grateful for their service
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Maybe. In death, I choose to celebrate life. I maintain my position that I never celebrate death. Hitler died during a war. If he didn't die then, my guess is that he would have been tried for war crimes and put to death. If that happened, and there was a thread about it, I may have responded that justice prevailed. Epstein? I don't even really think about it.
    I have only so much activism in me, and this (unless maybe if it did affect my family) does not rise to that level. It's kind of like military participation. While I support the military, I would not allow my children to serve. (Sorry, I choose to be unpopular). If people want to argue that, I would be all in.
    Right now, I am more concerned about racism, gun control and healthcare. If someone wants to discuss these real issues, then I would participate. This ass wipes death, especially if he killed himself doesn't make my empathy meter. OTOH, if he was murdered, and there is a cover up, there may be cause for concern. Here, initially, I stated my opinion. Now, it seems that I am merely reiterating and defending myself. In this case, to paraphrase a scene from one of the Rocky movies, "If he dies, he dies". He is going to hell either way.
    That's an awful lot of words to tell us you don't care. Let me show you how to do it more simply: we don't care that you don't care. And what ZZZ said.
    And posting in an internet forum is not activism.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    I'm pretty sure they won't take children, they have to be adults.

I've found that while I can encourage/discourage certain things, I have raised adults and they will ultimately make their own decisions.
    He wont let his kids share a dorm room, either...

Bet he'd vote to send other peoples kids to war, though.

Great. You win. Keep up the empathy. I will remain happy in my apathy
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Well good for you. I'm sure that they are rockstars.
    ...and I would be grateful for their service
    They make mistakes, like most twenty-somethings, but they are theirs to make. Now, I'm sure your kids are the real rock stars, you being able to control their life and all must really help them avoid the pitfalls of youth.

Oh, and my kids aren't in the military, but I'm sure it's not because I forbid it. And your comment smacks of "it's ok if your kids die in some foreign country, but my kids will never have to make that choice." But, maybe that was you're intent?

Your weird comment never would've garnered my attention if it wasn't for the rest of your posts in this thread having already drawn my ire. You start out posting something about not caring at all, but get called out and realize that it probably doesn't sound great that child-rape and sex slavery doesn't anger you enough to care, so you spend the next few hundred words semi-backpedaling, while still trying to convey that this doesn't rise to the level of you caring. But whatever, you'll get angry about the real issues, like racism and gun control, cause you know, child rape rings run by the rich and powerful isn't worth harshing your mellow, so you'll save your energy for the shit you can effect.

cool. You're the man!

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    so you'll save your energy for the shit you can effect.
    More like shit that can affect him... hes not a 14 year old girl. Who cares if rich dudes rape them. Not his problem...

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Do your homework then come talk.... Better yet dont

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk
    There are almost ALWAYS "reports of multiple shooters" on mass shooting scenes, and they are almost never true. Just different people giving different descriptions of the same guy.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    raising my hand taking an oath to defend the nation and is founding documents and having my long locks sheared and workin for me uncle sam
    taught me a lot of life skills
    clean shit and fuck peeps up and the ability to give selective fucks
    and if you don't mind nothing fuckin matters mentality
    cant see many instances where an underaged child gets raped by creeper big money fucks
    that didn't involve #pisspoorparenting
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

cant see many instances where an underaged child gets raped by creeper big money fucks

What? Are you really blaming the parents of rape victims?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    I aint blaming anyone
    your smjw projecting
    id ask ya to explain how good parenting was involved with underage girls being in the presence of fuckin creepers to begin with but im gonna filter thru fish and hr puppystuff stoke and let ya all cunt another into multiple pages without me
    but don't let it stop ya from wasting time
    better yet go throw a tight loop or 50
    squiggly line crap aint gonna git er done
    and neither will hitting post reply
    givin line control fucks might help present flies in a manner conducive to being eaten
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Jeff Epstien dead! Yay.

I aint blaming anyone
    your smjw projecting
    id ask ya to explain how good parenting was involved with underage girls being in the presence of fuckin creepers to begin with but im gonna filter thru fish and hr puppystuff stoke and let ya all cunt another into multiple pages without me
    but don't let it stop ya from wasting time
    better yet go throw a tight loop or 50
    squiggly line crap aint gonna git er done
    and neither will hitting post reply
    givin line control fucks might help present flies in a manner conducive to being eaten
    Edited: Ok, I was too harsh.

SFB, please think about what you’ve implied here. It’s wrong, it perpetuates. There is only one group to blame and it isn’t the victims or their parents.
    Last edited by zion zig zag; 08-11-2019 at 09:13 PM.

When it gets personal, I'm out. People love to show their true colors. Misstating and taking things out of context. Drawing their own conclusions. Misinterpreting just about everything. This page is chock full of insight.
    Personally, there are some on this page who I have never respected, and others, I will never take seriously again. While I refuse to abuse people, others seem to thrive on that shit. Time to move on.

Somehow, this seems appropriate to this, and many threads:
    "I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
    And just for that one moment I could be you
    Yes, I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
    You'd know what a drag it is to see you." Bob Dylan.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    More like shit that can affect him... hes not a 14 year old girl. Who cares if rich dudes rape them. Not his problem...
    That’s not what he said.ffs.
    Please tell me you’re not blaming some young boys and girls for being complicit in Epstein’s nightmare?

I blame Epstein for his nightmare. Epstein and everyone who helped him, covered it up, or looked the other way.

And this is the slinderpiss post I was replying to.

He said he might care if his family had been involved and that racist, gun control and health care were the "real issues" that deserved attention. Not powerful men, often involved in politics getting away with raping children...

Maybe. In death, I choose to celebrate life. I maintain my position that I never celebrate death. Hitler died during a war. If he didn't die then, my guess is that he would have been tried for war crimes and put to death. If that happened, and there was a thread about it, I may have responded that justice prevailed. Epstein? I don't even really think about it.
    I have only so much activism in me, and this (unless maybe if it did affect my family) does not rise to that level. It's kind of like military participation. While I support the military, I would not allow my children to serve. (Sorry, I choose to be unpopular). If people want to argue that, I would be all in.
    Right now, I am more concerned about racism, gun control and healthcare. If someone wants to discuss these real issues, then I would participate. This ass wipes death, especially if he killed himself doesn't make my empathy meter. OTOH, if he was murdered, and there is a cover up, there may be cause for concern. Here, initially, I stated my opinion. Now, it seems that I am merely reiterating and defending myself. In this case, to paraphrase a scene from one of the Rocky movies, "If he dies, he dies". He is going to hell either way.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    I blame Epstein for his nightmare. Epstein and everyone who helped him, covered it up, or looked the other way.
    That question obviously wasn’t directed to you but I agree.