WTB Trailcraft Pineridge 24 or Spawn Yama Jama 24

Think my eldest is ready to make a jump with the right equipment (and his younger brother is ready to be on his brother's current bike and have gears to keep chasing him). Very interested in the Trailcraft Pineridge 24" or Spawn Yama Jama 24" if anyone is holding. If you are able to hook me up know that w/ 4 kids this bike will get a ton of use before being passed on to the next lucky family. Thanks for looking (threw this up on sprocket rockets but thought I'd also check w/ gear swap lurkers as well).

Ill be selling a transition ripcord that is tricked out. Probably be October though....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	58439543480__A2C5D1FE-85CA-417C-AA39-491E921CF0C7.JPG 
Views:	115 
Size:	212.9 KB 
ID:	290728

PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Man, that is sick looking. I’m trying to stick hardtail for this next bike as he is currently on a full rigid and I think it would be better for his progression to just add front suspension first. But I might have to circle back. Also, nice Maxwell in the background.

That ripcord is sweet. I think it needs to be pink or purple for me to be a serious buyer though.
    Uno mas

Yeah, was hoping to only have one kid at a time on a 24....missed by a year.

I rip the groomed on tele gear