Newport Folk Festival 2019

I mentioned this is in 'what song is it you want to hear thread', but I just can't stop watching vids from this past festival. Simply amazing artists joining forces to create spectacular music.

You know it's an unbelievable festival when Trey's efforts with Rachel Price are considered - meh.

We went last year. Insanely hot and crowded. But great music and vibes. Thank god my buddy told me his gin trick
    You can’t bring in booze or beer, but you can bring in water bottles even if the seal is broken. Many gin and tonics were had that day in the 95 degree heat.

I kept hitting on bits as the festival was going on and caught some fantastic sets. I need to go back a rewatch some of it.

I want 92-93 Garcia Band shows again. Those were some of the most fun shows I've seen and I've seen a lot of shows.

Sounds like it was a blast. we went the last 3 years, somehow it got away from us this year. Always hot and crowded and a lot of fun. Regret not going this year.

First year in the last 5 we didn’t go. The crew of people we go with said it was amazing. Dolly Parton was a surprise

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums