Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23
Results 551 to 571 of 571
  1. #551
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    105
    Those were the numbers. Just trying to forget about it and see what happens.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    2,970
    Those Black Crows Justis sure do look interesting. If I ever kill my ON3P Viciks, these might be a replacement?

  3. #553
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,020
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Walk mode and such different too? Just got my summer employee forms and Lange isn't on it this year
    From our local Rossi rep (who also is the Lange rep) the Rossi uses the old walk mode lockout from the XT, the new XT has a new lock/walk mode mechanism. I don't care because we don't sell Rossi.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

    rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

    www.theguideshut.ca

  4. #554
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    Those Black Crows Justis sure do look interesting. If I ever kill my ON3P Viciks, these might be a replacement?
    one of the favorite skis of late season testing last year, I think everyone who tried it preordered a pair, plus they look great with gold P 15 on them
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

    rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

    www.theguideshut.ca

  5. #555
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    one of the favorite skis of late season testing last year, I think everyone who tried it preordered a pair, plus they look great with gold P 15 on them
    Oooh, yah! Gold pivots!! Now that's teh sekz!!

  6. #556
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Whistler, BC
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    one of the favorite skis of late season testing last year, I think everyone who tried it preordered a pair, plus they look great with gold P 15 on them
    They look sick, Iíd be real interested in them but they are $1300 CAD so they can sod off!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Whelk View Post
    a more stupid motherfuck does not exist.
    Big Balls is worst asshat kind.
    kind that wear bukkake from above.
    with warm drown he gurgles final death, for one time not worried about his misplaced import known of african american social standing and prominent community members. for he is only drown, as is the way.

  7. #557
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by rob stokes View Post
    They look sick, I’d be real interested in them but they are $1300 CAD so they can sod off!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    $959 +tax down here. Oof!

  8. #558
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    $959 +tax down here. Oof!
    Bob,

    With your love of ON3P why arenít you taking a close look at the new Ween 102ti... I own the Wren 98 and 108 and absolutely love them... There seems to be a lot of similarities to the Justis as the Wren has a fair amount of tail and tip splay... It wonít be cheap but def cheaper than the Justis...

    Just my $0.02...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  9. #559
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Bob,

    With your love of ON3P why aren’t you taking a close look at the new Ween 102ti... I own the Wren 98 and 108 and absolutely love them... There seems to be a lot of similarities to the Justis as the Wren has a fair amount of tail and tip splay... It won’t be cheap but def cheaper than the Justis...

    Just my $0.02...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    No particular reason other than to diversify my quiver.

    But now that you mention it, the Wren would fit that bill well and could replace my Viciks, which just won't die. With ON3P's durability, skiing a skinnier ski usually means low-ish tide and that means a greater risk for core shots and such. ON3P has shown that such things do not phase it.

    I'll give 'em a look.

  10. #560
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    5,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    No particular reason other than to diversify my quiver.

    But now that you mention it, the Wren would fit that bill well and could replace my Viciks, which just won't die. With ON3P's durability, skiing a skinnier ski usually means low-ish tide and that means a greater risk for core shots and such. ON3P has shown that such things do not phase it.

    I'll give 'em a look.
    buy jdadour's wrens in gear swap

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...e-108-Ti-189cm
    life ain't guaranteed, love your people while you can

  11. #561
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles/Mammoth
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    He's right, buy my skis. Thanks for linking!

  12. #562
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Eff, those are nice! Decisions, decisions...

  13. #563
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,020
    Quote Originally Posted by rob stokes View Post
    They look sick, I’d be real interested in them but they are $1300 CAD so they can sod off!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    how much is your happiness worth to you?
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

    rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

    www.theguideshut.ca

  14. #564
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    He's right, buy my skis. Thanks for linking!
    I'd like to, but I took the ride once on the W108 in 189 and it just wasn't the same. Admittedly, it's the rider. I'm not skiing 50+ days/season anymore and my Fresh Off The Couch Racing ski legs just weren't up to driving those monsters. I sold the last pair I had the next season after only few days on them.

    If I were to go again, I'd go shorter. Even then, in that width-range and for the type of snow I'd ski in that same range, I want a surfier, more playful ski. There are not many times where I'm able to ski the mountain like I'm mad it like I did when I lived in Montana.

  15. #565
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Whistler, BC
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    how much is your happiness worth to you?
    $500 max


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Whelk View Post
    a more stupid motherfuck does not exist.
    Big Balls is worst asshat kind.
    kind that wear bukkake from above.
    with warm drown he gurgles final death, for one time not worried about his misplaced import known of african american social standing and prominent community members. for he is only drown, as is the way.

  16. #566
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,390

    2020-2021 Gear Rumors / Pictures etc

    Quote Originally Posted by rob stokes View Post
    $500 max


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    They are used drilled skis, not worth $500, even with bindings. Plus they are the second or third pair of Wren 108s for sale here for that much, with out any traction for 4(?) 5(?) 6(?) months? Come on guys, I know there are a bunch of ON3P fan boys on here, and Iím 100% not one of them, but get over yourselves. Your used skis arenít worth $400-500.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  17. #567
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    6,637
    Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    They are used drilled skis, not worth $500, even with bindings. Plus they are the second or third pair of Wren 108s for sale here for that much, with out any traction for 4(?) 5(?) 6(?) months? Come on guys, I know there are a bunch of ON3P fan boys on here, and Iím 100% not one of them, but get over yourselves. Your used skis arenít worth $400-500.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Well said. Particularly when you consider they came out of a demo fleet, and were likely blems/C-grades to begin with.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

  18. #568
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    voting in seattle
    Posts
    4,315
    Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    They are used drilled skis, not worth $500, even with bindings. Plus they are the second or third pair of Wren 108s for sale here for that much, with out any traction for 4(?) 5(?) 6(?) months? Come on guys, I know there are a bunch of ON3P fan boys on here, and I’m 100% not one of them, but get over yourselves. Your used skis aren’t worth $400-500.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I think this was in reference to the $1000 black crows’ metal laminate ski.

  19. #569
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    2,612
    Wait, so youíre saying the used ski market hasnít had much traction over the summer? Shocker

  20. #570
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Whistler, BC
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    I think this was in reference to the $1000 black crowsí metal laminate ski.
    Yeah it was. And it was a joke!

    Iím currently on my second pair of v-werx Katanaís, and also own two pairs of BMTís for
    touring, so Iím totally into trying to buy happiness through expensive skis! 1300CAD just seems steep for a Ďtraditionalí construction daily driver like the Justis, that I was considering for my every day, beat up and put away wet, patrolling ski...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Whelk View Post
    a more stupid motherfuck does not exist.
    Big Balls is worst asshat kind.
    kind that wear bukkake from above.
    with warm drown he gurgles final death, for one time not worried about his misplaced import known of african american social standing and prominent community members. for he is only drown, as is the way.

  21. #571
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,390
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Wait, so youíre saying the used ski market hasnít had much traction over the summer? Shocker
    Except when priced correctly skis move any time of the year? Case in point I sold 3 pairs in the last two weeks.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •