Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
    Those were the numbers. Just trying to forget about it and see what happens.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Those Black Crows Justis sure do look interesting. If I ever kill my ON3P Viciks, these might be a replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Walk mode and such different too? Just got my summer employee forms and Lange isn't on it this year
    From our local Rossi rep (who also is the Lange rep) the Rossi uses the old walk mode lockout from the XT, the new XT has a new lock/walk mode mechanism. I don't care because we don't sell Rossi.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    Those Black Crows Justis sure do look interesting. If I ever kill my ON3P Viciks, these might be a replacement?
    one of the favorite skis of late season testing last year, I think everyone who tried it preordered a pair, plus they look great with gold P 15 on them
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    one of the favorite skis of late season testing last year, I think everyone who tried it preordered a pair, plus they look great with gold P 15 on them
    Oooh, yah! Gold pivots!! Now that's teh sekz!!

They look sick, I’d be real interested in them but they are $1300 CAD so they can sod off!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by rob stokes View Post
    They look sick, I’d be real interested in them but they are $1300 CAD so they can sod off!

$959 +tax down here. Oof!

$959 +tax down here. Oof!
    Bob,

With your love of ON3P why aren’t you taking a close look at the new Ween 102ti... I own the Wren 98 and 108 and absolutely love them... There seems to be a lot of similarities to the Justis as the Wren has a fair amount of tail and tip splay... It won’t be cheap but def cheaper than the Justis...

Just my $0.02...

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Bob,

With your love of ON3P why aren’t you taking a close look at the new Ween 102ti... I own the Wren 98 and 108 and absolutely love them... There seems to be a lot of similarities to the Justis as the Wren has a fair amount of tail and tip splay... It won’t be cheap but def cheaper than the Justis...

Just my $0.02...

No particular reason other than to diversify my quiver.

But now that you mention it, the Wren would fit that bill well and could replace my Viciks, which just won't die. With ON3P's durability, skiing a skinnier ski usually means low-ish tide and that means a greater risk for core shots and such. ON3P has shown that such things do not phase it.

I'll give 'em a look.

No particular reason other than to diversify my quiver.

But now that you mention it, the Wren would fit that bill well and could replace my Viciks, which just won't die. With ON3P's durability, skiing a skinnier ski usually means low-ish tide and that means a greater risk for core shots and such. ON3P has shown that such things do not phase it.

I'll give 'em a look.
    buy jdadour's wrens in gear swap

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...e-108-Ti-189cm

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    He's right, buy my skis. Thanks for linking!

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Eff, those are nice! Decisions, decisions...

how much is your happiness worth to you?
    fire

rails are for trains

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    He's right, buy my skis. Thanks for linking!
    I'd like to, but I took the ride once on the W108 in 189 and it just wasn't the same. Admittedly, it's the rider. I'm not skiing 50+ days/season anymore and my Fresh Off The Couch Racing ski legs just weren't up to driving those monsters. I sold the last pair I had the next season after only few days on them.

If I were to go again, I'd go shorter. Even then, in that width-range and for the type of snow I'd ski in that same range, I want a surfier, more playful ski. There are not many times where I'm able to ski the mountain like I'm mad it like I did when I lived in Montana.

how much is your happiness worth to you?
    $500 max

2020-2021 Gear Rumors / Pictures etc

$500 max

They are used drilled skis, not worth $500, even with bindings. Plus they are the second or third pair of Wren 108s for sale here for that much, with out any traction for 4(?) 5(?) 6(?) months? Come on guys, I know there are a bunch of ON3P fan boys on here, and I’m 100% not one of them, but get over yourselves. Your used skis aren’t worth $400-500.

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    They are used drilled skis, not worth $500, even with bindings. Plus they are the second or third pair of Wren 108s for sale here for that much, with out any traction for 4(?) 5(?) 6(?) months? Come on guys, I know there are a bunch of ON3P fan boys on here, and I’m 100% not one of them, but get over yourselves. Your used skis aren’t worth $400-500.

Well said. Particularly when you consider they came out of a demo fleet, and were likely blems/C-grades to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post

I think this was in reference to the $1000 black crows’ metal laminate ski.

Wait, so you’re saying the used ski market hasn’t had much traction over the summer? Shocker

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    I think this was in reference to the $1000 black crows’ metal laminate ski.
    Yeah it was. And it was a joke!

I’m currently on my second pair of v-werx Katana’s, and also own two pairs of BMT’s for
    touring, so I’m totally into trying to buy happiness through expensive skis! 1300CAD just seems steep for a ‘traditional’ construction daily driver like the Justis, that I was considering for my every day, beat up and put away wet, patrolling ski...

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Wait, so you’re saying the used ski market hasn’t had much traction over the summer? Shocker
    Except when priced correctly skis move any time of the year? Case in point I sold 3 pairs in the last two weeks.

Anyone else giving the 2021 Lange XT3 140 a go this season? This will be my first hybrid boot. Curious to hear what peeps think.

Only carpet skied thus far but Yuuuge improvement in walking mechanism for both ROM and friction for touring. I’m more excited about the downhill oriented improvements like rebound from the new PU clog and the walk mode is definitely more locked in so you have backseat support if you find yourself there
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8641.JPG 
Views:	336 
Size:	250.8 KB 
ID:	342006

Quote Originally Posted by SeatownSlackey View Post
    Only carpet skied thus far but Yuuuge improvement in walking mechanism for both ROM and friction for touring. I’m more excited about the downhill oriented improvements like rebound from the new PU clog and the walk mode is definitely more locked in so you have backseat support if you find yourself there

Nice, I'm definitely interested in giving them a go, to see how they stack up against the rx130. I'm sure they walk better.

I had a pair of xt140's that skied like shit in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by SeatownSlackey View Post

Are these any taller than the previous model? I like stiffness of the XT but they have a hiking boot feel because of the height. I have them as my inbounds and slackcountry boots. I’d like them taller for inbounds.