Boise gear stash?

Looking for a place to securely stash some gear/bags while on a 10-14 day bike trip that starts and ends at the Boise airport.
    I can’t find anything about bag storage at the airport and therefore assume it isn’t an available service.
    Any ideas appreciated, bizarre ideas really appreciated.

go to the nearest post office and mail the shit to yourself at the same post office care of general delivery. they will hold the shit under your name for 90-120 days.... if I remember correctly.

learned bout that general delivery stuff at the waitsfield post office. worked sweet fer me for bout 5 years or so.... much cheaper than an actual box.

Not sure about the gear stash part but when are you going?

GF and I rented a Wandervan to be picked up in Boise on 8/24 for two weeks of wandering Sun Valley>Jackson>Bozeman ish....

Likely oct 4-14. Looking to ride the hot springs loop.

Quote Originally Posted by wendigo View Post
    Likely oct 4-14. Looking to ride the hot springs loop.
    Nice objective. Our trip started as a bikepacking concept and evolved into the rented van with mountain bikes ticking off rides on a road trip. Probably end up drinking more beers than your ride.

I've got a college buddy that lives in Boise who I'll see when we get there, I'll ask about storage for you.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    go to the nearest post office and mail the shit to yourself at the same post office care of general delivery. they will hold the shit under your name for 90-120 days.... if I remember correctly.
    Apparently not all PO's accept general delivery, as I was told by one PO when I tried to mail something to a friend via general delivery. So check first if that's your plan. Won't be worth it if you have a lot of stuff or bike bags. Maybe a bike shop could help?