Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    I'm cheering for Boston to come out of the East, mostly as a fuck you to Kyrie Irving. With my team out of the mix, you have to have something else.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Wonder about Simmons’s shoulder sprain. Once injured, AC joints get out of whack more easily.
    I'm still baffled how that even resulted in an injury to begin with, it seems like players drop their shoulders in defenders chests daily... Is Simmons just soft?

Great win for the jazz last night. My wife and I get her law firms tickets once a year so I was stoked that we got the bucks game this year and then to score one of the more exciting games I've been to live in recent years! 10th row behind the jazz bench, couldn't have asked for a better view. I was pretty pumped up last night! Was a little concerned that they blew a 15 point lead right off the bat in the 3rd quarter, but bogan really turned it on in the 2nd half. Interesting strategy having gobert defend giannis and we we're lucky he fouled out. Royce o'neale has really improved and his D and hustle really helped us last night. The jazz also just beat the best 2 eastern conference teams in back to back games which definitely makes a statement. Still have rebounding concerns for this team
    Last edited by brutah; 11-09-2019 at 05:41 PM.

On a side note, Utah is probably the most racist fan base. We straight up love white basketball players. Jazz fans still love Hayward despite how he fucked oover our franchise. There was a standing O for korver yet no love for Wesley Matthews whose dad also played for the jazz. Maybe I was reading too far into it, but it is interesting that on a team with 3 former jazz players only the white one got any love from the crowd. Not that George Hill is deserving since he left Utah as soon as he could

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    On a side note, Utah is probably the most racist fan base. We straight up love white basketball players. Jazz fans still love Hayward despite how he fucked oover our franchise. There was a standing O for korver yet no love for Wesley Matthews whose dad also played for the jazz. Maybe I was reading too far into it, but it is interesting that on a team with 3 former jazz players only the white one got any love from the crowd. Not that George Hill is deserving since he left Utah as soon as he could
    We do have an uncomfortable love for white players. But I thought we still hated Hayward?

Neto got a nice ovation too but he’s a Brazilian that looks white, so I’m not sure where he fits in.

Here on the coast, we joke about spotting a person of color in the stands in Utah. Dunno about racism, but it’s pretty white in the stands.

Didn’t Derek Harper say something like, “You go live in Utah” back in the ‘90’s?

I've read / heard it's a legit problem when trying to recruit free agents.

Not sure who I'm cheering for in the west this year. I think Denver - they did it the right way (so did Utah of course). Obviously not Houston. Need to watch more games to make my decision.

Gordon Hayward broke his hand. No word yet on if it's 4 weeks or surgery.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using TGR Forums mobile app

That’s too bad. He’s had some hard luck. Jazz fans use voodoo on him?

NBA 2019/2020 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    ^^^all shooters, still no quality big men.
    Gotta like how Timelord blocked 6 and played D...and that huge dunk of course.

https://twitter.com/celtics/status/1...294927872?s=20
    #1 goal this year......stay alive +
    DOWN SKIS

^^^ nice.

Posted in the Weed thread

Miami Heat guard Dion Waiters experienced a panic attack on the team's charter flight Thursday night after consuming a THC-infused edible, sources told ESPN.

Waiters received medical treatment after the plane landed in Los Angeles following the Heat's victory over the Phoenix Suns. Waiters was listed as out for Friday's game against the Lakers due to illness and did not attend the game.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Gordon Hayward broke his hand. No word yet on if it's 4 weeks or surgery.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using TGR Forums mobile app
    Damn! The mormon voodoo is not to be trifled with.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by geo039 View Post
    Gotta like how Timelord blocked 6 and played D...and that huge dunk of course.

https://twitter.com/celtics/status/1...294927872?s=20
    Team's 2nd in blocked shots, both Theis and TL been swatting. Green's been a revelation as well. Lots of things going better than expected for the C's. Except Hayward now, but it was great to see him play well up to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by panchosdad View Post
    Team's 2nd in blocked shots, both Theis and TL been swatting. Green's been a revelation as well. Lots of things going better than expected for the C's. Except Hayward now, but it was great to see him play well up to this point.
    Gotta love the excitement that results when a team’s less notable players step up and round out a full squad. Great phase of fandom

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Gotta love the excitement that results when a team’s less notable players step up and round out a full squad. Great phase of fandom
    Brown, Tatum, Hayward, Smart, Theis and R. Williams all playing significantly better than last year. This team is winning for a reason. It's easy to blame Kyrie for all the problems last year. And he certainly is a weird dude. But Horford and Stevens deserve blame for poor leadership as well. More importantly, the guys who are still in Boston deserve credit for improving their game. Also Popovich, who coached Kemba, Brown, Tatum and Smart on team USA last summer, probably deserves some credit too. Jaylen Brown, especially, looks like a completely different player. He learned how to change speeds. Thanks, Pop.

Bummer about Hayward getting hurt. I'm going to my first game at the Chase Center this Friday to watch my Dubs get throttled by Boston. Still looking forward to it!

^^ looks like Draymond and Paschul are gonna play.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

The Lakers can still eat a big bag of dicks. Go Celtics.

We haven't heard from Danno since Hayward broke his hand. Should we send someone to check on him? Concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    We haven't heard from Danno since Hayward broke his hand. Should we send someone to check on him? Concerning.
    It is always a good idea to get a welfare check on Danno.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Brown, Tatum, Hayward, Smart, Theis and R. Williams all playing significantly better than last year. This team is winning for a reason. It's easy to blame Kyrie for all the problems last year. And he certainly is a weird dude. But Horford and Stevens deserve blame for poor leadership as well. More importantly, the guys who are still in Boston deserve credit for improving their game. Also Popovich, who coached Kemba, Brown, Tatum and Smart on team USA last summer, probably deserves some credit too. Jaylen Brown, especially, looks like a completely different player. He learned how to change speeds. Thanks, Pop.
    Looked good again tonight against a pretty good Dallas team
    #1 goal this year......stay alive +
    DOWN SKIS

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    It is always a good idea to get a welfare check on Danno.
    I'm on a beach, I don't care. I'll cry in my beer when I get home.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Well...you won't have the sixers to worry about. Huge changes needed asap....start by cutting the cord wirh B. Brown.

You won't have the Blazers to worry about, either, not that you were: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...nteed-contract

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Bummer about Hayward getting hurt. I'm going to my first game at the Chase Center this Friday to watch my Dubs get throttled by Boston. Still looking forward to it!
    Perfect game! Competitive non-tank elegant loss. How was Chase? How was the crowd?