Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Nash is a great choice. He spent the last few years with KD in Golden State and carries a lot of respect from the players, which will probably help with Kyrie (also being a point guard).

Also, why the fuck is Scott Foster still an official in the NBA? It's ridiculous. He must know where several bodies are buried.

Huh, Nets are going to be better now than I thought they'd be. I predict Nash is going to be Kerr part 2, which is a good thing. Gonna miss his behind the scenes stuff w/ the W's. I kinda like his shoes that always show up on my feed too.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Boom. Knee to the groin. I felt that through the screen. Not sure they made the right call given the flagrant call shortly before.

Well, that was a little ugly.

The knee to the groin was part of a basketball move, Wannamaker went up the exact way they teach you how to make layups as a kid. Totally different than the shove from the play before.

Fucking a you gotta hand it to them. Outrageous pass from Lowry, one of the best I can recall at a hell of a moment.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    The knee to the groin was part of a basketball move, Wannamaker went up the exact way they teach you how to make layups as a kid. Totally different than the shove from the play before.

Fucking a you gotta hand it to them. Outrageous pass from Lowry, one of the best I can recall at a hell of a moment.
    Looking through the screen, that shove looked like a late hit to me, not a shove. And because of that, it seemed wrong to call one and not the other. However, I am not an NBA ref.

As much as I dislike Houston and their style of play, I am still happy to see CP3 out. Yeah I dislike him that much.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Looking through the screen, that shove looked like a late hit to me, not a shove. And because of that, it seemed wrong to call one and not the other. However, I am not an NBA ref.
    I wouldn't have been outraged if they didn't call it, but he put his hand on Brown's back and pushed while Brown was in the air. The other hand, outstretched toward the ball, was a late hit. The hand/push to the back was not a basketball play, which is why it got called for the flagrant.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I wouldn't have been outraged if they didn't call it, but he put his hand on Brown's back and pushed while Brown was in the air. The other hand, outstretched toward the ball, was a late hit. The hand/push to the back was not a basketball play, which is why it got called for the flagrant.
    Uncle.

I liked the commentary about how it would have not even been a call during the Bad Boys era. "Play on."

That knee to the nutsack was hard to watch. OMFG.

In the end, when it looked like the Celtics had it, it slipped away at the buzzer with a flawless execution from Toronto. Fuck. So if they hadn't put Taco in, what would have happened? Maybe Boston forced the Raptors to step up and go for broke? Maybe they would have only tied it? Hard knowing. Taco's minutes for the year just got doubled.

Wow. Did Toronto get paid to have an off night??? Celtics beat up on them good.

I watched all of the first 3 quarters, it was glorious.

So it's going to all seven? Raptors are going to put up a fight in game 5.

I refuse to jinx the Cs, gonna keep my mouth shut with predictions.

Bucks are toast.

NBA 2019/2020 Thread

Giannis is like Shaq. Great player but he needs a legit guard to provide a balance against playoff defenses. He was always frustrated in the post season until Kobe came along. And then again in Miami with Wade. It’s just how the game works.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Jimmy Buckets baby!

Spoelstra is one of the best. Budenholzer... has coached some great regular season teams.

Spoelstra really is underrated. Crazy that LeBron tried to get him removed back in the day.

I think Spo is widely recognized as one of the top coaches in the league, so I don't know that I'd say underrated, but yeah, he's one of the best at maximizing his talent and more importantly, making adjustments when something doesn't work.

Rondo went off in the 4th tonight. Boston flashbacks.

Playoff Rondo!

Too bad it was for the Lakers.

NBA 2019/2020 Thread

Playing against Houston is the only time I will cheer for the Lakers so I’m fine with it. LeBron has been pretty great on both ends so far this series.

Celtics! Yes!

Agree to disagree.