Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Noooooo, the NBA will suspend its season after Utah Jazz player Rudy Gobert tested positive for the coronavirus.

Gobert not at game but both teams quarantined at the arena. Hope they like hot dogs.

The Bucks win it!

Well there’s your shorter season. Hope it’s a 3 week break, a few games then playoffs...

the Stifle Tower, the French Rejection, the Virus Vector...

ooohh Rudy

I am now a fan of Mike Malone (Nugs coach). In an article about this in the Athletic, there is the following:

As for what was to come after that, nobody had any answers. But Malone offered a calming tone in a sea of uncertainty, saying he might use the break to pursue his favorite hobbies: craft beer and bike riding.

“I’m probably going to drive up to WeldWerks Brewery in Greeley, Colorado, get some Juicy Bits, get on my mountain bike and figure out how we’re going to move forward.”
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

^ You were already fan of Jayson Tatum too so you must be happy with way he has leveled up this season. I kinda think/thought the Celtics have a shot at beating the Bucks in a playoff series.

Hopefully 54-46 is right and we still get to see the playoffs. Even though this thread hasn't been as active compared to past seasons, this season's games and playoff picture have been a lot fun. I know it's blaspheme and a sacrilege to say this, but even the Rockets with Westbrook have been entertaining since they went small.
    Last edited by MultiVerse; 04-02-2020 at 08:17 AM.

Yeah, Tatum seems to have taken the leap. But so many articles have been written about it now that dude might be a little overrated; he's still young and not yet a superstar. I do love the team, they're a lot of fun.

And I agree, this season has been great IMO. So many teams have looked like legit contenders at various times (though not so much at other times). And the Rockets new small ball style has opened up the floor for Westbrook, I watched one game and he was unstoppable with that kind of floor spacing around him.

Hopeful that we at least get the playoffs.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Well there’s your shorter season. Hope it’s a 3 week break, a few games then playoffs...
    I think it’s going to be a lot longer than three weeks...
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Donovan Mitchell has also now tested positive. from espn: "Jazz players are privately saying that Gobert showed a cavalier attitude toward the virus in the locker room, touching teammates and their belongings."

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Donovan Mitchell has also now tested positive. from espn: "Jazz players are privately saying that Gobert showed a cavalier attitude toward the virus in the locker room, touching teammates and their belongings."
    Dude needs a blanket party.

This is nothing if not good news for the Blazers. If we could go ahead and suspend it for another two months, that would be great.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Ban the NBA altogether.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    This is nothing if not good news for the Blazers. If we could go ahead and suspend it for another two months, that would be great.
    that's the best thing to do.

if I were the nba, I would shut the regular season down and see if you can get the players to commit to self quarantines, then open up for the playoffs and go fanless. it would be weird, but allows the fans a chance to watch anything and will be back in force next year after missing this one.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

I was taking my seat at Golden One last night as they cancelled the game. Kings were out and warming up and NOLA wouldn't come out of the locker room.
    Hello darkness my old friend

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Youre in 9th how would that be good?
    Hello darkness my old friend

Hey guys, Game 5 of the 2016 Finals is on ESPN right now and Game 7 (The Shot, The Block, The Stop) is on next.

3-1
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    Youre in 9th how would that be good?
    Half our roster was injured. They're probably retired now, though.

ESPN and Netflix internationally will release the 'The Last Dance' documentary about Chicago's 1997-98 championship campaign ahead of schedule on Sunday, April 19.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Hey guys, Game 5 of the 2016 Finals is on ESPN right now and Game 7 (The Shot, The Block, The Stop) is on next.

3-1
    Nice! We got one of the best teams of all time, 3-1 titles, and went 15-7 against Cavs, so we good!

You good, BMills?

BTW, Best time for a Gap Year ever!

I’m great. Just needed the 1 title

That and the knowledge that 3-1 will forever be remembered

All love
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5886.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	517.9 KB 
ID:	323330
    Next year
    Name:  IMG_1772.JPG
Views: 171
Size:  170.1 KB
    Appreciate what we have when we have it and look back fondly when it’s over
    Name:  IMG_1760.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  85.2 KB

People more so tend to talk about Draymond being suspended and how lame that was, so... hey, whatever. All good.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    People more so tend to talk about Draymond being suspended and how lame that was, so... hey, whatever. All good.
    What do people outside the Bay Area say? That they had 3 games to win 1 and Draymond was only out for 1?

Just messin with ya guys it was hella enjoyable those 4 years.

When both franchises are in the dumpster in 10 years we will look back on these times fondly.

Hi^5 boys