Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

NBA 2019/2020 Thread

Rox going all in on small ball.

Wolves now have an extra pick

Any thoughts on:

Wiggins + 2020 Nets 1st rd pick + 2021 Wolves 1st pick for DLo? (Has not happened; being discussed)

I don’t like Wiggins, but the 2 picks might make it worth it

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Rox going all in on small ball.

Wolves now have an extra pick

Any thoughts on:

Wiggins + 2020 Nets 1st rd pick + 2021 Wolves 1st pick for DLo? (Has not happened; being discussed)

I don’t like Wiggins, but the 2 picks might make it worth it
    I’d do it in a heartbeat.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Iguodala to Heat

Sixers get GR3 and Alec Burks

Go Celts!
    #1 goal this year......stay alive +
    DOWN SKIS

Dumpster fire in philly....coach needs to go, probably not till summer. Very possible Simmons or Embiid too.

NBA 2019/2020 Thread

Totally conflicted watching small ball Rox beat Lakers tonight. Couldn’t figure out which team I disliked more but was fascinated watching the small ball experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Totally conflicted watching small ball Rox beat Lakers tonight. Couldn’t figure out which team I disliked more but was fascinated watching the small ball experiment.
    It's a cataclysm of douche.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    It's a cataclysm of douche.
    That’s gold, Jerry, gold!

will be fascinating to see which Jazz team and which zers team shows up tonight, hard to pick against the Jazz @ home, but we have been not so good recently.

prediction, Lillard outplays D Mitch, Whiteside gets smacked around by the Stifle tower & the jazz squeak out a 108-105 win wit the Austrailian Stephen Curry burying the winning 3...
    hes been way to quiet recently

I hope the Mailman brings it

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    will be fascinating to see which Jazz team and which zers team shows up tonight, hard to pick against the Jazz @ home, but we have been not so good recently.

prediction, Lillard outplays D Mitch, Whiteside gets smacked around by the Stifle tower & the jazz squeak out a 108-105 win wit the Austrailian Stephen Curry burying the winning 3...
    hes been way to quiet recently
    I was really stoked when they acquired Conley, I am starting to think the Conley experiment has failed. I hope im wrong.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Knocker View Post
    I hope the Mailman brings it
    Will let you know that my self and one other poster in this thread have slept under an autographed Karl Malone Pony Poster which he wrote " Basketball not Wrestling" on...

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    I was really stoked when they acquired Conley, I am starting to think the Conley experiment has failed. I hope im wrong.
    I was thinking “where’s Rubio?” When Dame went off on them...

Too bad Conley hasn’t been healthy. Seems like decent dude and would be nice to see what Jazz could do with him healthy...

Well, that sucked.

1 mile from N. America's biggest chairlift
    Can we just take a moment to appreciate what the injury depleted Denver Nuggets have been doing lately? It started about a week ago with their first game against the jazz--Won that, then hopped a flight to Milwaukee after the game. Got to their hotel at 4:30am, then beat the well rested Bucks about 12 hours later.

A few days later they dismantle the blazers in grand fashion, then the very next night they take on the jazz in Utah with a roster that only has 7 active players due to injury/trade. With those 7, they shut up the rowdy jazz fans with another win.

I know it all comes down to the playoffs, but these are all formidable opponents the Nuggs just beat. This is what you want to see out of your team during the regular season.
    Rocket Sleds and Super Space Boots

Quote Originally Posted by Super G View Post
    Can we just take a moment to appreciate what the injury depleted Denver Nuggets have been doing lately? It started about a week ago with their first game against the jazz--Won that, then hopped a flight to Milwaukee after the game. Got to their hotel at 4:30am, then beat the well rested Bucks about 12 hours later.

A few days later they dismantle the blazers in grand fashion, then the very next night they take on the jazz in Utah with a roster that only has 7 active players due to injury/trade. With those 7, they shut up the rowdy jazz fans with another win.

I know it all comes down to the playoffs, but these are all formidable opponents the Nuggs just beat. This is what you want to see out of your team during the regular season.
    Whoa....G posting in the NBA thread? And I thought you were just poking the bear on that IG post!

1 mile from N. America's biggest chairlift
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Whoa....G posting in the NBA thread? And I thought you were just poking the bear on that IG post!
    You know this! I cant wait to see what happens in the playoffs. Lets go skiing sometime!
    Rocket Sleds and Super Space Boots

Although I was bummed Detroit traded Andre I understand the reasoning and can fully embrace the tearing down and rebuild. I just wish I’d have known this before I spent $120 of early Christmas money to buy their games to watch on NBA.com. #toughwatchingtanking

This Philly situation isn't going to end well.

I love that Horford left a dysfunctional situation in Boston to give himself a better shot at a title, only to walk into a dysfunctional situation while Boston looks much better. I love Big Al, but he chose poorly.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I love that Horford left a dysfunctional situation in Boston to give himself a better shot at a title, only to walk into a dysfunctional situation while Boston looks much better. I love Big Al, but he chose poorly.
    The dysfunction also left Boston, so Al would have been fine to stay.

^^^^Al should of been smarter and stayed, kicking himself now. probably coming off the bench soon too because he and embiid cannot play together.

Al was in a dysfunctional situation last year, and is again this year. He always seems like a great guy and I was bummed he left Boston, but if he's not part of the problem at very least he's not part of the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    This Philly situation isn't going to end well.
    Its all part of the "process".....