Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Yep

Gate also has some performance upgrades.

I'll bet an enthusiast would pay big $$ for that

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Hope you documented those upgrades and kept receipts, Brit.
    AMG gate latch knob... nothing but the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Is that a Flying SPur????
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Is that a Flying SPur????
    Well, it was..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0153.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	290801

Yo OP - See what happens when you smoke that dope?

That should buff out.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Yo OP - See what happens when you smoke that dope?
    You get souvenirs you never really wanted?! And ever lasting emotional issues?!!!1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190810_131851.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	290802

Emotional issues? Man, get a platinum chain, so you can wear them B-wings everywhere you go!

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Emotional issues? Man, get a platinum chain, so you can wear them B-wings everywhere you go!
    Fuck that. GET A TATTOO !
    Name:  IMG_1771.JPG
Views: 976
Size:  16.3 KB

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Now he needs to buy a Chrysler 300 to put it on.

Finally got an update from Peel Region Police 'force' - zero charges laid. Not even a ticket. They had the drivers wallet (he left it in the vehicle when he ran away), eye witnesses accounts of him exiting vehicle and booking it, his prints all over the car, all the insurance info and 'prior knowledge' of his involvement with the owner of the vehicle, etc.

"But it just would have been to much work.. The family of the vehicle owner were very difficult to deal with and weren't very helpful".

FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Finally got an update from Peel Region Police 'force' - zero charges laid. Not even a ticket. They had the drivers wallet (he left it in the vehicle when he ran away), eye witnesses accounts of him exiting vehicle and booking it, his prints all over the car, all the insurance info and 'prior knowledge' of his involvement with the owner of the vehicle, etc.

"But it just would have been to much work.. The family of the vehicle owner were very difficult to deal with and weren't very helpful".

FFS
    sounds like police behaving badly
    swing your fucking sword.

Well that's one way to keep the crime rate down.

And the Creedence?
    I still call it The Jake.

That’s amazing. Things are a little different in your neck of the woods, obviously.

Canadian justice? Look up Marco Muzzo. Filthy rich guy gets back from Vegas with private jet drunk and coked up. Instead of having a heli/limo/chariot take him home he drives home, blows through a stop and kills 3 children and their grandfather. Dude's totally apathetic about the whole thing and gets out in less than four years. He could have gotten out earlier if he would have made a bit of an effort and followed his legal team coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocximus View Post
    Canadian justice? Look up Marco Muzzo. Filthy rich guy gets back from Vegas with private jet drunk and coked up. Instead of having a heli/limo/chariot take him home he drives home, blows through a stop and kills 3 children and their grandfather. Dude's totally apathetic about the whole thing and gets out in less than four years. He could have gotten out earlier if he would have made a bit of an effort and followed his legal team coaching.
    Yeah our laws in regards to pretty much anything 'vehicle' related are pretty useless.

In Canada it's become known that if you want to kill someone just use your car. Too many examples come to mind.

Like the girl in Toronto sentenced last week to house arrest, after being charged of hitting a cyclist (died at the scene), leaving them, while driving drunk, and even admitting she knew the cyclist was severely hurt. House arrest.

Or the driver that wasn't charged when they plowed into and killed (IIRC) a senior walking on the sidewalk. The drivers defense resolved solely on the fact that they dropped their water bottle and was trying to grab it..

There should be a Tim Horton law.

If you crash your car while drunk, and live to tell the tale, you're forced to do at least a year of hard labor working the shittiest job at a Tim Hortons.

The basis of Canadian defense is "But I'm stupid". Free to go, try again.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Then why are they so harsh on letting Americans with DUIs across the border? Had a ski trip ruined by a buddy who had a DUI and they wouldn’t let through. Skied Baker instead.

Because they already have enough drunks.

All the Trudeau vs Rob Ford and Banff/BC vs desert SW, the Toronto/Montreal/Vangroovie vs Flag/Mowab/Junktown calculus just took a strong swing back to the US of Freedumb. Good lord you Canuckleheads have gotta get yer shit together on the DUI fatality front. Your USA sized microphallus is starting to show here.

Signed, resident of the place where the SoDak AG drives away (loaded) after “hitting a deer”.

F me. Somone just install ignition interlock breathalyzers with every license plate and get me some damn Uber availability.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    "But it just would have been to much work.. The family of the vehicle owner were very difficult to deal with and weren't very helpful"
    That is seriously messed up.

(If Id'a knowd that was a defense I'd at least lobbied to move to canada in middle school.)
    "Can't you see..."

This is a great thread. Nuances of Canadian traffic law aside, thank you for the update and reminding us of this.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Then why are they so harsh on letting Americans with DUIs across the border? Had a ski trip ruined by a buddy who had a DUI and they wouldn’t let through. Skied Baker instead.
    Maybe it's a cultural misunderstanding. Do Candians think American drunk drivers are way, way drunker and more wreckless than their own polite drunk drivers?
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.