Sail The Lady Washington

This is seriously cool:

From the FB page 365 Things To Do In Washington State:

#215 - Plan an adventure sail aboard WA's official ship, The Lady Washington. See how the captain and crew raise the sails and secure the rigging on this relaxing tour. The historic ship will be at locations from Blaine to Gig Harbor through mid October, check out the Grays Harbor Historical Seaport for dates and ticket info.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Unless there’s some pillaging and other pirate stuff involved what’s the fun.
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

^^^ That boat is a replica, and I think it does have a pair of cannons you can "shoot".

She was here a few weeks ago. I didn't bother going down to the dock, but I saw her in the bay (under power).

----------

We do have a real, almost 100 year old, Class B Schooner based here, and she is a beauty. The Zodiac.

Here she is crossing the bow of the Lady Washington
    Name:  bothboats.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  56.1 KB

Name:  zodiac1.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  36.5 KB

Name:  zodiac2.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  49.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    I dunno... an experience? Not something you get to do everyday or even every other day for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    ^^^ That boat is a replica, and I think it does have a pair of cannons you can "shoot".

She was here a few weeks ago. I didn't bother going down to the dock, but I saw her in the bay (under power).

----------

We do have a real, almost 100 year old, Class B Schooner based here, and she is a beauty. The Zodiac.

Here she is crossing the bow of the Lady Washington
    Name:  bothboats.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  56.1 KB

Did the original burn or something like that some years back?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Sank in the Philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Well, with an attitude like that, you’ll get nowhere ya landlubber. She’d make a fine pirate ship. A real pirate would make a plan to commandeer the vessel.

Buy the tickets, smuggle a blunderbuss and a Jolly Roger flag on board, and the rest is history!
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

^^^Bring a bunch of friends, make it a (boarding) party...
    Half the guests will likely think you are part of the experience