Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnwriter View Post
    My wallet and wife thank whoever bought this.

There are only so many times you can take $20 in cash out at the grocery before you get caught.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Ha! Gotta get those offshore accounts.

Was sold to a local buyer in pdx through craigslist. Had to take a bit less than I initially thought, but it’s sold and the 165 build is in full swing.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

FS: 2016 Yeti SB5.5c Medium: XTR/XT/FOX Factory

Nice congrats! Always a big weight off the shoulders to get it gone. I sold a bike this summer for north of $5k. So shitty having that thing sitting in garage gathering dust and depreciating, so relived when it sold.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    Nice congrats! Always a big weight off the shoulders to get it gone. I sold a bike this summer for north of $5k. So shitty having that thing sitting in garage gathering dust and depreciating, so relived when it sold.
    Yup, feels great. For many reasons, filling back my coffers to build 165, but also because I’m on this extended work/road trip bouncing around west for four weeks at a time in my old vw with limited space, 2 bikes is already space consuming, if I had to head to d town from Portland with three it was gonna get a little cramped.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.