Long shot: WTB Mojo 3 frame MED

Anyone holding a medium mojo 3, any year any color? Would consider complete or just a frame. No cracks but "budget" is ok too.

I've got two in my demo fleet.... new this spring, ridden ~ 5 days. If you're interested, let me know and I can see if I need both of them for the rest of our 2019 trips. I have a feeling I can probably sell one of them.

BTW, they're both GX builds with I-9 Enduro 305 wheels. Mint condition as they've only been ridden for a trip or two.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    I've got two in my demo fleet.... new this spring, ridden ~ 5 days. If you're interested, let me know and I can see if I need both of them for the rest of our 2019 trips. I have a feeling I can probably sell one of them.

BTW, they're both GX builds with I-9 Enduro 305 wheels. Mint condition as they've only been ridden for a trip or two.
    Lemme think on it. I’ll probably inquire. Figured you’d have demos wrapping up soon...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I came across this a week ago: https://www.theproscloset.com/produc...o-3-frame-2016

I love my M3. It's a great bike.

Quote Originally Posted by kungpow View Post
    I came across this a week ago: https://www.theproscloset.com/produc...o-3-frame-2016

I love my M3. It's a great bike.
    Thanks for sending along. I saw that one. Looks sorta whipped but I’m sure it’s fine. I’ve seen several good items from those guys. They seem legit ish

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Yeah, don't know anything about them, but probably not the best value for that frame after tax and shipping... Good luck with the search!