WTB: 7.3 L powerstroke diesel engine with low miles

I realize this is unorthodox but thought it would be worth a shot.

I have a clean rust free 99 7.3 with a blown engine in Vermont. Looking for a donor engine so I don’t have to pay tons for a engine rebuild.

Looking for
    < 150,000 miles
    Not rusty
    Preferably in a truck running for ease of diagnostics

Thanks you!

Will sell you my excursion. 2002 with the 7.3 @ ~165k miles. Gonna get myself an awd ecoboost transit van. Need to get at least 15 for it though...
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Hi , I know this is kinda crazy but I will pass it along. There are 2 -7.3 power stroke engines for sale on Craigslist Vancouver , B.C . Both under 150.000 miles I believe . 1600 and 1300 Canadian. Clean burning . Maybe he'd ship??
    ( Sorry , I don't know how to send links ....)
    Cheers

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Will sell you my excursion. 2002 with the 7.3 @ ~165k miles. Gonna get myself an awd ecoboost transit van. Need to get at least 15 for it though...
    got any pictures of your ride?

Also, isn't Ford releasing a newer version of the 7.3L engine in 2021 or something?

My stepson is the 7.3 mechanic, but I would think it would be cheaper/better to do the rebuild than buy/ship/install.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post

Also, isn't Ford releasing a newer version of the 7.3L engine in 2021 or something?
    They are coming out with a 7.3 gasser.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post

Nah, I gots no current pics of the old gal. Heck, I'd have to get her permission in order to post them on a public forum anyway, right? Hate to draw the ire of the mod.

And, honestly, I'm not sure I'm gonna sell her off just yet anyway. Was mostly making light of the fact that a sub 150k mile 7.3 is a freaking unicorn.

I've heard that they're doing a new 7.3 but it'll be a gasser, which is less good.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

OP this is your place....
    ive got 50K on one of their crate 6.4's
    https://www.jandkengineremanufacturing.com/

just to clarify: I bought their remanufactured long block, 0 miles, let them test it for 400mi as installed, I put 50,000 miles on this engine since and running well...
    Last edited by MiCol; 08-01-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....