Whisper Ridge Cat Ski Opinions?

Anybody here cat ski with Whisper Ridge in Utah in the last year or two? Some friends and I are heading out this way next year and thinking of skiing with them.

I have seen some old threads here from 2017 with mixed reviews. Wondering if anyone has more recent experience and thoughts. Thanks in advance!

No experience with them. I did ski with Powder Cats last January. I thought they did a great job, as did my friend, who also does some heli skiing. I don't believe they have lodging on site, but they are not far from Park City. I would highly recommend them. Hopefully, someone with Whisper Ridge can chime in.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    no experience but my thoughts are
    im not sure how you call it north Americas back country kingdom
    if you've ever been to AK
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Their heli bike operation looks rad.

Not sure about the heli-skiing though. Probably be a rad experience during a deep winter like last year.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Their heli bike operation looks rad.
    Their trail is on Trailforks (https://www.trailforks.com/trails/nirvana-197074/). 3 miles, 2k descent. The video looks like it's fun, but not necessarily $200 worth of fun (ignoring the fun of the heli ride itself, which certainly factors in) considering how short it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    <snip> 3 miles, 2k descent. The video looks like it's fun, but not necessarily $200 worth of fun (ignoring the fun of the heli ride itself, which certainly factors in).
    I mean... I'm as lazy as they come... but that's kind of retarded.

$795 a day seems a "little" pricey, but maybe you're their target clientele...

Low angle. Typically lower snow than the resorts closer to city. I'd book but with the flexibility that you cancel should snow suck

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app