Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Seems like mtnsux lacked any sort of love in the family growing up, and has a hard time accepting people who have that. Sort of makes one wonder.

I don't wonder about what Mrs. Flowing digs, but I have her phone # and talk to her any time I need to. Just like I don't need to doxx mtnsux because I met them IRL ,and have the pictures if I need a reminder of what sadness is.
    You should totally call her and ask her. So far we only have mtngirl's opinion. Would be good to get another women's take on the photos from wakiki.

Quote Originally Posted by tbssux View Post
    ...Would be good to get another women's take on the photos from wakiki.
    Jeez o’ peets....how much of that horse is left? Someone should call the Humane Society.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Commence the donkey punching!
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Commence the donkey punching!
    Beer spit out. Wife gave me weird looks

Ya know, tbssux, at our annual mod meeting, we pretty much voted you creepiest fuck on the forums. I'm sure you know why.
    Since there's a ban hammer headed your way, you should prolly get all your creep shit out of your system before the trigger gets pulled. Just a heads up.

Thread title: "posting pics and commenting therein". Should the cleavage pics that Bobo took of a chick on the beach not be a topic of convo here? Anyhow, I'm bored of reading
    the enabling too. Peace..
    It was a topic...and everyone agreed it was wrong....and then it was brought up again...and everyone agreed that it was wrong...

Then brought up again....and again...and againandagainandagainandagainandagainandagain...an d yet still everyone’s in agreement...and if someone doesn’t, you’re not changing their mind at this point.

And a cool thread was nuked...

And still you brought it up againandagainandagainetcetcetcetc.

At this point, it’s beyond annoying and you just come off douchey.

It’s not enabling, it’s that: WE ALL GET IT,

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

what is this thread about I'm lost

for the most part it's maybe like the mommy who swings by for a booty call between finishing work up and picking her kid up at day care
    while driving down the road the kid says mommy you smell different and mom just wants to say "that's what sex smells like"
    we talked about taking naked photos the other day, not sure how we got there post coitus, watching the minutes tick by before having to pick the kid up
    if she's still down I'll post them, soild colorado mom ass with huge knockers too boot

Waitaminute, which thread got nuked?!

Ifrom the beach vacation she paid for.
    So you feel FA can't invite folks to "his" house because his wife paid for it? Does this also apply to the millions of non working women? They can't invite their friends to their house, have to phrase it "come over to my husbands house for lunch tomorrow"?
    There are millions of women out there that need your preaching, Just move along.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Just want to make sure the wife sponsors get their credit. I think you've been spending too much time on the Tammy wynette thread, btw.
    No one thinks that your motive is to give the wife credit. Even you know that I’m sure.

I definitely didn’t learn that from the Tammy Wynette thread.

I have a solution to all of this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0397.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	229.0 KB 
ID:	289846
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Ya know, tbssux, at our annual mod meeting, we pretty much voted you creepiest fuck on the forums. I'm sure you know why.
    Since there's a ban hammer headed your way, you should prolly get all your creep shit out of your system before the trigger gets pulled. Just a heads up.
    Heh

I wanted to be invited to the annual meeting. Sounds like one of the few meetings I would enjoy. Open bar?

I bet it was on a yacht in St. Bart's, they're making a fortune off this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Heh
    I’ll second that...

Why was that thread even deleted? Most people pretty much stopped posting in it.

Blame me all you want, but I can post my opinions just the same as everyone else. The 50 posts after telling me how much I suck is on them.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I’m not one for banning people but this seems necessary as well as another one.
    The things that go on here is why I dig this place so much, the utter non stop bullshit from
    A couple on here is not why I as well as others come here. Hopefully this statement from splat rings loud and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I bet it was on a yacht in St. Bart's, they're making a fortune off this place.
    Goddammit, Ice. There's a lot of stress here sometimes. St. Bart's really helped me cope.

Splat seems like a stand up guy (not the type to take pics of chicks on the beach). So it was noted.
    I'll leave you guys alone, you all seem really riled up.
    -Mtngirl got doxxed (and some wimp on here did it but wouldn't fess, because he's a puss)
    -mtngirl got routinely dissed with kraken and other remarks that make a high school cyber bully seem empathetic in comparison.
    -Other guy named sir Vic smasher said some pretty pretty vile stuff (which he had the balls to apologize for).
    But somehow Mtngirl and myself are the big bad meanies.
    Seems like selective bias on the part of the circle jerk.

Oh and Mtngirl or myself didn't delete the other thread, grumpy real estate agent life coach did that.

I'll show myself the door. Don't be complete assholes to Mtngirl.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    I’m not one for banning people but this seems necessary as well as another one.
    The things that go on here is why I dig this place so much, the utter non stop bullshit from
    A couple on here is not why I as well as others come here. Hopefully this statement from splat rings loud and clear.
    QFT

Splat seems like a stand up guy (not the type to take pics of chicks on the beach). So it was noted.
    I'll leave you guys alone, you all seem really riled up.
    -Mtngirl got doxxed (and some wimp on here did it but wouldn't fess, because he's a puss)
    -mtngirl got routinely dissed with kraken and other remarks that make a high school cyber bully seem empathetic in comparison.
    -Other guy named sir Vic smasher said some pretty pretty vile stuff (which he had the balls to apologize for).
    But somehow Mtngirl and myself are the big bad meanies.
    Seems like selective bias on the part of the circle jerk.

Oh and Mtngirl or myself didn't delete the other thread, grumpy real estate agent life coach did that.

I'll show myself the door. Don't be complete assholes to Mtngirl.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I have always found tree huggers to be creepy. Miami Ultra. Wait, this might be better off in the Meanwhile in FL. thread
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 8.37.57 AM.png
Views: 546
Size:  729.1 KB
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

He likes redheads and they don't go to the beach much on account they burn easily.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Heh, there’s a video of that floating around too ^