Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Doesn't look very rural to me.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm assuming no one has issues with posting photos of dogs without their consent, right?
    Damn, that labradoodle sure has matted fur, doesn't it go to the groomers, ever?!

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Sunblock? Are you kidding? It was the 80s. Fortunately for me am graced with skin that can take the sun and tans easily.
    That's why "sun block" was in quotes, it wasn't really tanning oil either, more like frying or crisping oil

Am I doing this right
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8995.JPG 
Views:	208 
Size:	187.8 KB 
ID:	291028

No. I don’t see any scantily clad women

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Random - looking through old pictures and found this. Me in the leopard bikini circa 1984 on Spring break in Mazatlan. This was my short hair phase:

Attachment 290611
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    That is a helluva way to change the trajectory of a thread.

Cheers KQ!
    Yes, great work.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm assuming no one has issues with posting photos of dogs without their consent, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    That dog's at the very end of it's leash
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Damn, that labradoodle sure has matted fur, doesn't it go to the groomers, ever?!
    What a bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Am I doing this right
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8995.JPG 
Views:	208 
Size:	187.8 KB 
ID:	291028
    Yes.

Lol
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    No. I don’t see any scantily clad women
    I dunno, the wind in blowing up that one chick's skirt and the other in the grey sweater might just be naked underneath.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

My wiie and I were floating on inflatables this afternoon when some woman came by and started videoing us on her phone. Didn't even give me a chance to suck in my stomach. Somehow I doubt a video of 2 old people floating and not doing anything else will go viral but you never know.

I dunno, the wind in blowing up that one chick's skirt and the other in the grey sweater might just be naked underneath.
    Hmm.....visualizing it and.....YUP, Totally inappropriate in all the right ways. Hot

Consolidating from another thread
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    It's generally pretty easy to figure out if something is ok or not.

Ask yourself how you would feel if something was done to you, your wife, your sister, your daughter....
    That's a completely different thing.

In this case, the stripper story was told. In poor taste, but there wasnt a way to identify the woman.

Then the photo was posted. Now, she is tied to the stripper story... whether its true or not. Whether she wants to be or not.

That's where it went from poor taste to wrong.
    Do we get to discuss how appropriate it is to post in detail about another poster's private medical information? Or does that one time not count?

Are you referring to Chainsaw Willie?

You know, I wish I hadn't done that, but when you knowingly infect someone with an STD without taking precautions to protect them or telling them so they can make their own decisions about the risk they are willing to take on I think you are kind of waving your right to privacy. Hell, rich people win lawsuits over it.

If you are referring to something else, I have know idea what you are talking about.

JFC all of you STFUYFM’s. Bobby posting creepy pics is fucked up and if he took his ball and went home so be it. The rest of you sticking up for him because you don’t like mtngirl79 is as fucking stupid as her continuing to try get people to agree with her.

Are you referring to Chainsaw Willie?

You know, I wish I hadn't done that, but when you knowingly infect someone with an STD without taking precautions to protect them or telling them so they can make their own decisions about the risk they are willing to take on I think you are kind of waving your right to privacy. Hell, rich people win lawsuits over it.

If you are referring to something else, I have know idea what you are talking about.
    Yeah I am referring to him. I have absolutely no interest in defending him or his actions.

If you read the two quoted posts above can you say what the distinction is between what you did and what flowing did? I get the objectification. And that you were put in a shitty position without any say, so lashing out is reasonable.

I understand it's not a directly comparable but as I read those posts that whole saga came to mind

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi mtngirl79! Have you had enough of being ridiculed for having the courage and fortitude to call out members for their male-chauvanistic posts and photos that demean and degrade women? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a "mature" winter sports forum where members respect one another and have zero tolerance for the ongoing "toxic masculinity" that pervades this once-proud on-line community? I bet you do!
    I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots, NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but respectful bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we deal with swiftly and harshly. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    QFPRX

I like both teh bobbeh and mtg.

Be nice to each other. Life is too short. Nobody’s perfect.

Where’s the love?

I think I'm going to be a kraken for Halloween

Haha! There's the humor. Thank you.

The ideas to dress up as something that you aren’t.....

I didn't get a chance to grab the beach pic of the woman on her phone for the spank bank. Anyone got it?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I didn't get a chance to grab the beach pic of the woman on her phone for the spank bank. Anyone got it?
    Here you go.

Name:  IMG_4852.JPG
Views: 1035
Size:  174.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Here you go.

Name:  IMG_4852.JPG
Views: 1035
Size:  174.1 KB

You have me confused with booner.