Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 711
  1. #326
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,693
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    So.....you got any noodz from that trip?


    {can't believe I'm the first to ask}
    Not that one

    Now that I think about it.... I do remember entering a wet t- shirt contest.....
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  2. #327
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    3,873
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    If by "Lean" you mean Pacifico yes.

    Spray bottle was just water but if you look close there is a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic red label. I think it was called Royal Tan. Probably a spliff laying around there too.

    I still have that towel and the green and yellow mesh bag and I'm happy to say I'm the same weight now as I was 35yrs ago though that is just by genetic luck because I don't try.
    I was gonna say I see a bottle of "sun block" that looked like Hawaiian Tropic. SPF 4? Or did you step up to SPF 8?

  3. #328
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    9,604

    Posting pics and commenting thereon: the creepy thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I do remember entering a wet t- shirt contest.....
    WE NEED PICS.



    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    10,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    WE NEED PICS.
    fify
    And I guess that I just don't know

  5. #330
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    6,276
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I can't even remember her name. I think maybe it was Julie or something like that. I hadn't met her before that trip and I don't think I've seen her since.
    Whoo boy.. the 80s, those were the days!
    So, just for giggles, and I'm just fuckin' wit y'all, but imagine the possibilities if that was the answer presented by a man about those pics....

    Of course, context is everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,900
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    If by "Lean" you mean Pacifico yes.

    Spray bottle was just water but if you look close there is a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic red label. I think it was called Royal Tan. Probably a spliff laying around there too.

    I still have that towel and the green and yellow mesh bag and I'm happy to say I'm the same weight now as I was 35yrs ago though that is just by genetic luck because I don't try.
    Was kidding, looked like a bottle of codeine cough syrup next to you but back in the 80ís that was sun tan oil probably. Like basting a sexy turkey in butter.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  7. #332
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,693
    Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    So, just for giggles, and I'm just fuckin' wit y'all, but imagine the possibilities if that was the answer presented by a man about those pics....

    Of course, context is everything.
    It's not like I said I had a one night stand with her. She traveled with our group to Mazatlan for Spring break. She was the friend of someone I knew, a girl named Nikki and now that I think about I did run into at least once after that at Nikki's house.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  8. #333
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,693
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    I was gonna say I see a bottle of "sun block" that looked like Hawaiian Tropic. SPF 4? Or did you step up to SPF 8?
    Sunblock? Are you kidding? It was the 80s. Fortunately for me am graced with skin that can take the sun and tans easily.


    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    WE NEED PICS.
    LOL!! Yeah... no pics of that. IIRC the contest got cancelled before I had a chance to get wet due to too many unruly college kids. Mazatlan was Daytona Beach for schools west of the Rockies.



    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Was kidding, looked like a bottle of codeine cough syrup next to you but back in the 80’s that was sun tan oil probably. Like basting a sexy turkey in butter.


    LOL!! Yes, Hawaiian Tropic brown bottle of pure oil.

    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  9. #334
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,841
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    If by "Lean" you mean Pacifico yes.

    Spray bottle was just water but if you look close there is a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic red label. I think it was called Royal Tan. Probably a spliff laying around there too.

    I still have that towel and the green and yellow mesh bag and I'm happy to say I'm the same weight now as I was 35yrs ago though that is just by genetic luck because I don't try.
    Hey I'm the same weight as I was 35 years ago too--actually 5 pounds less, but at 34 I was already 25 pounds over my climbing weight of 160.

  10. #335
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    6,276
    There was no criticism, position, commentary, or judgment in my comment. It just occurred to me that if I had posted that same pic, and made that exact comment it could have been construed (by whom I can't say....) very differently. Whether or not there was any actual contact, or ill intention involved.

    Nothing more than an observation.

    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    It's not like I said I had a one night stand with her. She traveled with our group to Mazatlan for Spring break. She was the friend of someone I knew, a girl named Nikki and now that I think about I did run into at least once after that at Nikki's house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

  11. #336
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    18,048
    I'm assuming no one has issues with posting photos of dogs without their consent, right?

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    5,078
    That dog's at the very end of it's leash

  13. #338
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,310

    Posting pics and commenting thereon: the creepy thread

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1112.JPG 
Views:	284 
Size:	500.8 KB 
ID:	290650

    I was sent this from a rural area
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  14. #339
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fraggle Rock, CO
    Posts
    5,612
    Boy, that sure is a lot of vinyl siding!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

  15. #340
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    10,978
    Doesn't look very rural to me.
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  16. #341
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    3,873
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm assuming no one has issues with posting photos of dogs without their consent, right?
    Damn, that labradoodle sure has matted fur, doesn't it go to the groomers, ever?!

  17. #342
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    3,873
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Sunblock? Are you kidding? It was the 80s. Fortunately for me am graced with skin that can take the sun and tans easily.
    That's why "sun block" was in quotes, it wasn't really tanning oil either, more like frying or crisping oil

  18. #343
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    FEMA Region X
    Posts
    754
    Am I doing this right
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8995.JPG 
Views:	188 
Size:	187.8 KB 
ID:	291028

  19. #344
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,900
    No. I donít see any scantily clad women


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  20. #345
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Random - looking through old pictures and found this. Me in the leopard bikini circa 1984 on Spring break in Mazatlan. This was my short hair phase:

    Attachment 290611
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    That is a helluva way to change the trajectory of a thread.

    Cheers KQ!
    Yes, great work.

    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm assuming no one has issues with posting photos of dogs without their consent, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    That dog's at the very end of it's leash
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Damn, that labradoodle sure has matted fur, doesn't it go to the groomers, ever?!
    What a bitch!
    PE, Mechanical Engineering
    University of Bridger Bowl Alumnus
    Alpental Creeper

  21. #346
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Am I doing this right
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8995.JPG 
Views:	188 
Size:	187.8 KB 
ID:	291028
    Yes.
    PE, Mechanical Engineering
    University of Bridger Bowl Alumnus
    Alpental Creeper

  22. #347
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,413

  23. #348
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    10,978
    Lol
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  24. #349
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,693
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    No. I donít see any scantily clad women
    I dunno, the wind in blowing up that one chick's skirt and the other in the grey sweater might just be naked underneath.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  25. #350
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,841
    My wiie and I were floating on inflatables this afternoon when some woman came by and started videoing us on her phone. Didn't even give me a chance to suck in my stomach. Somehow I doubt a video of 2 old people floating and not doing anything else will go viral but you never know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •