Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Streak continues for me!! 4 W's in a row...Got that 4 win hitter, yo! The way it is set the first 6 teams get into the playoffs with top 2 getting bye weeks

There is no words to describe how shitty my Tgr team is this year.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

I think I will be fine as long as I don't face Sandbox in the playoffs.
    Just kidding, I am just waiting for the roof to cave in.

No caving in here.... rocking that strong team now! wish i could start 7 rb's.... But honestly if Hopkins and Allen start playing to their potential i'm pretty happy with how this team came together.

Also i just noticed a lot of guys still have a fair amount of FAB budget left... saving it for the playoffs??

Need some advice guys. LaVeon has been screwing me on a weekly basis, mainly cause the Jets suck and can't get the ball anywhere near the end zone. On the road this week vs an equally inept Redskins offense. Vegas projects this to be the lowest scoring game of the week.

Can I bench Laveon for Brian Hill, who I snagged with a significant FAAB bid this week?? Gonna be a 3 down back for the Falcons, who, admittedly, also suck. But with Matty Ice, Julio Jones, and Calvin Ridley - their offense can light it up any time. On the road against the Panthers, with an O/U 15 points higher than NYJ-WAS

I have Josh Jacobs and Leonard Fournette at RB 1 and 2. Looking for a flex decision. Laveon or Hill. what say you TGR fantasy gurus??

I think the panthers have a terrible run D and have given up a lot of points to the RB this season. Hill should certainly be the guy as I don’t think they have much else on that depth chart.

Would you even consider Bell if it wasn’t for his name? The O/U would push me to Hill

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    Would you even consider Bell if it wasn’t for his name? The O/U would push me to Hill
    No, but. Its quite a big name. LaVeon Bell. One of the best RBs of this generation.

I get that but he hasn’t been playing like that this year.... Hill is somewhat of an unknown. I wouldn’t fault you in whoever you pick, could make a good argument for both. I’d personally struggle to bench Bell as you just never know when he will have that game and against the skins it’s a higher possibility....

Connors struggles have hurt me....

I rip the groomed on tele gear

I’d personally struggle to bench Bell as you just never know when he will have that game and against the skins it’s a higher possibility....
    Dude. You're even more wishy washy than me

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Dude. You're even more wishy washy than me
    As I wrote it I realized that, haha. I went and looked at Bell’s numbers in between posts and he is still a top 12 back in PPR this year. If it’s me I go Bell, you should start Hill, one of us will be right

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Connors struggles have hurt me....

Yes.... have him in my other league. Loved the 2 points he put up this week with an injury as well.

Another big W last week.... Big battle for 3rd this week as well between 2 teams on bye week hell... should be interesting. Also it seems today is the trade deadline so if you wanna make moves now is the time! i'll bump it to later tonight just in case anyone wants to do anything.

Well.... we are onto the Championship, i'm happy with how my season went after a brutal start but i was't built to withstand a 200 point beating!

A couple of house keeping issues.... TGR has yet to respond to me emails or DM's so not too sure they are on board anymore to give a prize. If anyone has a connection (or lives in Jackson) if you wouldn't mind reaching out.

However i have secured 2 Ski Journal prize packs (huge thanks to Wibby for these!!) consisting of a current issue and toque. I will add one to the 2nd place prize and then what do you guys want for the 2nd prize pack? it go to 1st? 3rd? a random drawing?

Great season overall! i'd like to make a couple of changes next year and hopefully we can fill the league sooner then the last second we did this year!
    Last edited by Sandbox; 12-17-2019 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks for herding the cats this year.
    I was actually hoping he actually hit 200 instead of that paltry 199, but he is obviously weak and vulnerable to a takedown this week. Almost stepped on my schnitzel pulling Jameis with his hurt thumb and him putting up 32. And glad I don't have to face you McGib cuz you had my number this year. Who is Bi-Curious btw?
    As far as prizes, just look into your heart and pick what you think is good. With great power comes great responsibility.
    Thanks to all on a fun season, looks like nobody packed it in and went AWOL.

I think that is Diamond Joe? could be wrong... hard to guess between forum names, real names and Football team names, haha.

I was looking forward to playing you again! Bi-Curious has a lot of players from my other team so i knew if they did good i was kissing one season goodbye and moving on in another.

Right on.
    So you want to trade Hunter Henry back to me?

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Right on.
    So you want to trade Hunter Henry back to me?
    haha its funny because i love how my team turned out... have 4 starting RB's, nice WR depth and good TE's... It pains me to say that my QB's really hurt me. Rolling with Goff as long as i did was a mistake... should have made a trade for a QB.

Championship Week starts today! Gotta give a shoutout to Ticketchecker.... rolling all Buffalo players in an attempt to give some karma to the Bills against the Pats this weekend.

Since the league will end close to Christmas please be patient in regards to winnings and prizes, the money holding site is closed until the 26th and i'm sure Micol and Wibby are busy with family and friends (as i hope we all are) over the holiday season.

For the 2nd Ski Journal package i'll do a random draw as well.

haha its funny because i love how my team turned out... have 4 starting RB's, nice WR depth and good TE's... It pains me to say that my QB's really hurt me. Rolling with Goff as long as i did was a mistake... should have made a trade for a QB.
    My QB's are my achilles as well. Now Evans done, and I will throw in a dash of poor decisions but I just don't have the juice this week.
    I'll let someone else win it this year. Ha!
    No worries on all that housekeeping stuff.

And just like that the season is over... Overall i think it was a great season, happy i made it as far as i did as i never thought i was making the playoffs.

As for payment i've sent the full amount ($300) to Bi-Curious George and i've sent $50 to Ski Ballin' ( $50 sent via the league safe site but i'll have to paypal the rest as not everyone paid on league safe).

Ski Ballin' will get one Ski Journal prize pack with his winnings and i used a random number generator for the 2nd Ski Journal prize pack and the winner is....Front Range Double Diamond!!

For those that won prizes just hang tight and i'll reach out to the sponsors to setup delivery of said prizes... i will also send cash in the next couple of days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TGRleage.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	225.2 KB 
ID:	308053  

congrats to bi-curious, well done. thanks for running it sand

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    congrats to bi-curious, well done. thanks for running it sand
    No worries, i don't mind it other than the money gathering part and setting the draft date! haha....

I'm disappointed that TGR wouldn't even respond to my emails considering they have been open to giving some swag the last couple of years but as long as we have mags like Micol and Wibby it is all good!

Thanks again for running things and congrats Bi-Curious. Saved my worst performance for last. My team did better this week.

Got the $50, but they charged me $5 to get it back...getting it both ways. Maybe just best to have someone hold it. Lots of lost fees when it all adds up.