Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    That was an interesting draft... i think some auto picking screwed some guys with some early picks (round 2 kicker) but it is what it is.

So now that the league is a good, who was wanting to hold the money? Payment by the start of week 2 work for all?

I already know i want a RB.... haha

Official 2019 NFL Fantasy Football

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    Have a few!

If I have to I’ll hold the $.

Dam, auto draft, baseball and whiskey is a fun mix. Take a bit to figure out this line up

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Have a few!

If I have to I’ll hold the $.
    Alright man! You have paypal setup i assume? if that's what we want to use? I'll send an email to the league with your email addy for people to send cash to.

Alright man! You have paypal setup i assume? if that's what we want to use? I'll send an email to the league with your email addy for people to send cash to.
    I’d rather not use my personal one. My wife shares it. All the cash will be gone! Let me try to set up a new one.
    If I do this, someone else has to be in charge of telling me who to payout.

Sandbox- PM sent with email

Sweet

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

According the Adam Schefter, the Raiders might be looking to void AB's guaranteed money, which would end his time in Oakland..

Not that this news is completely surprising but man. Oakland
    Name:  dumpsterfire.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  35.3 KB

We legit had a conversation during the draft about AB and the dumpster fire he is.... i think he went in the 4th or 5th which is shocking with is talent but that seems to be early with this news, i wanted none of him

Which one of you poor bastards took him?

Question on the waiver period. Is there any way to change it from 1 day to something like Tuesday or Wednesday. Had Trey Burton who is a scratch tonight. Waivers will not let me replace until 1 day has passed. Luckily (for me) this happened Thursday vs Sunday. Honestly im just looking out for the rest of the league

4 leagues and no shares of AB. Value was tempting in a few drafts at discount but damn he’s a knucklehead

Quote Originally Posted by Unkajunebug View Post
    Question on the waiver period. Is there any way to change it from 1 day to something like Tuesday or Wednesday. Had Trey Burton who is a scratch tonight. Waivers will not let me replace until 1 day has passed. Luckily (for me) this happened Thursday vs Sunday. Honestly im just looking out for the rest of the league
    weird, haven't seen that before but let me look into that for ya!

Christ, can’t set a draft, can’t comment on right thread, owning it......

JFC, just got the email on draft picks. Guess I had no fucking clue how to set auto draft. Do not fucking auto draft espn, kicker round two, fml

For the record, ma’homey was intentional, chiefs fan. Fuck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkajunebug View Post
    So it seems the only option is 1-4 days with an auction system... So if i drop a player he cannot be picked up for 1 day (as i have it set now) to allow people to place bids, if no one bids then he becomes a FA and can be picked up for $0

drop a player he cannot be picked up for 1 day (as set now) to allow people to place bids, if no one bids then he becomes a FA and can be picked up for $0
    Im ok with this

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Im ok with this
    good, i'm glad... just trying to make you bastards happy!

Also in regards to payment i have been informed there is a site that will hold the money and pay it out when we won't for no fee so i'm looking into that. the only issue is i might need someone in the USA to create the account as i assume they won't let people who live in Trudeauistan to set it up

I also changed the playoffs to 6 teams, 2 byes up for grab. Championship is week 16

When you are ready to part with Hopkins, let's talk. Really struggled not taking him and got off my plan right off the bat.

Also in regards to payment i have been informed there is a site that will hold the money and pay it out when we won't for no fee so i'm looking into that. the only issue is i might need someone in the USA to create the account as i assume they won't let people who live in Trudeauistan to set it up

I also changed the playoffs to 6 teams, 2 byes up for grab. Championship is week 16
    We used LeagueSafe for a league I was in that had guys in other countries, but they had a small fee attached.

Damn you want my big boy Hopkins???!! We will see about that... Not saying no tho. Yep i'll look into the Leaguesafe stuff, makes it easier for all.

Damn you want my big boy Hopkins???!! We will see about that... Not saying no tho. Yep i'll look into the Leaguesafe stuff, makes it easier for all.
    He was mine last year. I am just loaning him to you.

Anyone else getting hosed by ESPN right now? The app won't save lineup changes and can't login to their site.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Anyone else getting hosed by ESPN right now? The app won't save lineup changes and can't login to their site.
    I haven't done any LU changes, but everything appears normal on my end.

Foles has 24 points? Wtf?