FS: Knolly Warden Small Alloy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_15f0.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	487.8 KB 
ID:	289512
    Asking $2600 on PB, plus split shipping costs with buyer. Will consider trade for a really good bacon sandwich and change for a nickel.
    https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2612680/

Let me know if you're interested.
    However many are in a shit ton.

Not seeing any interest on Pink Bike or the regional Facebook mtb classifieds. Hoping for some maggot price police wisdom.

1. Asking way too much?
    2. Be more patient with the small size?
    3. EBay?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The ad's only been up a few days. Patience, grasshoppa.

Agreed. Not as many riders looking for size small so it can come down to just waiting for the right buyer to come along. That said having an attractive price helps. Personally I'd let it go for a couple weeks then drop $100, wait a couple then drop $100 etc.

^^^ That’s my M.O.

Just sold a really high end small on PB. There are fewer size small bikes and buyers but the buyers are more motivated once they find something they like. Patience is definitely a virtue.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Your comforting words have soothed me.

My latest bike selling story: I recently sold my kid's pimped 20" FS bike, which is far more niche than a small Warden. Listed it for $1800, which was still a very nice deal for the right buyer, then dropped the price to $1600 after two weeks of crickets. It sat for another month without a serious inquiry, so when a guy offered me $1600 if I covered packing/shipping I took it. Took his money, dropped the bike at the LBS to get boxed, and over the next couple days got contacted by 4-5 serious buyers. I figure I left at least $200-300 on the table. C'est la vie I guess.

Point being, someone is probably going to jump hard on that thing but it may take a while. You can sell it fast, or you can sell it for what you want for it, but usually not both unless you get lucky. Price seems very reasonable to me considering how nice the build is.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Ill say this: You don't even wanna know what I sold my Small Alloy Warden for last season.

Looked at your ad. A few points: Seems like a pretty good price. That said, you're usually gonna end up dropping it some from initial asking. Don't know how many bikes you've sold and shipped but no one's gonna want to buy a bike without tires, and they protect the rims in shipping. I'd think hard on that one, it's just not the norm at all. I'm sure someone will ask for HEFTY discount if you insist, like full retail for for two new Maxxis. Also I recommend paying someone else to box it up. That shit sucks and takes a long time and you need to have the right materials on hand for it to get done smoothly and well. For my time it just isn't worth it.

Good luck with the sale! I'm sure it will move sooner or later.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

/\ /\ /\
    Good points

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums