FS: 2018 Salomon QST 106 - 181cm w/Salomon MTN Bindings - $575

2018 Salomon QST 106 - 181cm (140-106-126) w/ Salomon MTN (lightweight tech) bindings - $575

These skis are in really good condition - I skied them a bit, but never in super crappy conditions (OK - one time in Tucks they got near some jaggedy rocks but the bases are in good shape overall). Edges are clean. Even the topsheets only show minor cosmetic damage.

Great setup for most conditions - I've skied corn and groomers on them - no complaints (East coast groomers, that is). I've put them through their paces in BC pow with a heavy backpack - you'd be surprised how well they float for a 106-waisted 181cm. And I've skied a lot of Eastern trees - so quick when it gets wiggly (again that 181cm size is FAST).

This is the 2018 version, so carbon stringers but no basalt fiber for vibration dampening - that said, I bought them for their pop and they've got it but I never found them to be chattery (not as dampened as the most current version, for sure, but still not tuning forks).

The binding is Salomon's super light MTN binding. I've skied Dynafits, Markers, G3s, Hagans (wut?), Plum - the toe piece on these bindings is better than all but the G3 Ion/Zed and the heel piece is simple and rugged. Very positive toe engagement and heel retention, when gapped properly, was never an issue. The retention is simple on the heel - just a U-shaped piece of spring steel that comes in three 'release values' whatever that means. Salomon calls them Man/Woman/Expert. Currently loaded with the 'Expert' spring (again, whatever that means). Probably a RV of somewhere near 10...never popped out of them and never felt un-confident on them for a light tech binding. Mounted on the line for a BSL between ~306310 (or so). Not a ton of wiggle room with these bindings, but some.

Overall, this setup is very light, very versatile, and a great deal. I'm selling them because I want the slight larger version of them as I find the 181cm for me (at 5' 10" and 185-190# (total weight with a backpack) to be a little short out West (but just about right back East for trees). Regardless - great ski, one of my favorites, and something you should get on.

Buyer Pays Shipping. PayPal Payment Only.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8082.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	1,014.8 KB 
ID:	289363Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8083.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	914.3 KB 
ID:	289364Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8084.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	834.9 KB 
ID:	289365Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8085.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	289366Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8086.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	873.6 KB 
ID:	289367Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8089.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	709.6 KB 
ID:	289368Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8090.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	790.2 KB 
ID:	289369

might be interested in the skis only, are u interested in splitting?
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

PM'd

Quote Originally Posted by danathemainah View Post
    Mounted on the line for a BSL between ~306310 (or so). Not a ton of wiggle room with these bindings, but some.
    I think all of the MTN's have 30mm adjustment range, which is pretty substantial. Nice setup BTW.