Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    And people wonder why not many females are active members of forums like this...
    Na, just you.

He can do it. Mostly he chooses not to.

Jer is BACK!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Like how you came here to impersonate a skier?
    Uh, oh...busted...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1321-1.jpeg 
Views:	131 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	289282Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170210_154608.jpeg 
Views:	127 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	289283

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Hi mtngirl79! Have you had enough of being subjected to internet harassment and doxxing because you have the courage and fortitude to call out members for their male-chauvanistic posts and photos that demean and degrade women? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a "mature" winter sports forum where members respect one another and have zero tolerance for the ongoing "toxic masculinity" that pervades this once-proud on-line community? I bet you do!
    I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots, NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but respectful bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we deal with swiftly and harshly. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Bruh, she obviously hasn’t had enough— she angling for more. Please offer her something of true value to relieve us. Can she be a mod ova der?

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi mtngirl79! Have you had enough of being subjected to internet harassment and doxxing because you have the courage and fortitude to call out members for their male-chauvanistic posts and photos that demean and degrade women? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a "mature" winter sports forum where members respect one another and have zero tolerance for the ongoing "toxic masculinity" that pervades this once-proud on-line community? I bet you do!
    I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots, NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but respectful bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we deal with swiftly and harshly. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    AZPPS

This, seriously, would be best for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Careful Greg, your jersey milf comments are on record.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Jer is BACK!!!!!
    What?

(He asked 2 months later)
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Pio was one kind of lawyer. But since he used that half-assed base-pandering suicide mission of a campaign to build a different client list the self-doxxing anti-doxxer seeks anonymity and shit.
    Fixed and better located. Oh crap. Bullfighting?

Nobody here kept Pio from being elected. He was a condescending smug no-it-all.
    Who in the end, didn't. He also deleted threads instead of owning up to them, which is a classic tell.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post

Pugskiazoids?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Nobody here kept Pio from being elected.
    Not to further inflate our collective sense of self-importance, but "no one" is maybe a step too far--that one dude who definitely did something about it is still a registered user.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Not to further inflate our collective sense of self-importance, but "no one" is maybe a step too far--that one dude who definitely did something about it is still a registered user.
    Hmm. You really think anything here had a real effect on a district in Idaho? Looking back I think Pio picked a tough race to start out with in his political career, and then seemed kind of angry and combative. (Not unlike his persona here.)

I'd think a no-it-all could do pretty well in that part of the country. No more taxes, no hippie gun laws, etc.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Hmm. You really think anything here had a real effect on a district in Idaho? Looking back I think Pio picked a tough race to start out with in his political career, and then seemed kind of angry and combative. (Not unlike his persona here.)
    You missed the tongue in cheek nature of his post. Pio (or whatever his username is now) is a member here, so to say nobody here kept him from being elected is a mistake. Because he certainly played a large role in his own election.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    You missed the tongue in cheek nature of his post. Pio (or whatever his username is now) is a member here, so to say nobody here kept him from being elected is a mistake. Because he certainly played a large role in his own election.
    Well, that makes sense. Good to know I don't keep perfect track on all of the user names, alias's, etc.

I blame Susan Sarandon.

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

am I the only one who got high at lunch today

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    am I the only one who got high at lunch today
    Did you bring enough for anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Did you bring enough for anyone else?
    meet me at my office
    it's cool