Devil's Gulch/Mission Ridge Wenatchee, Washington

365 Things To Do In Washington State

#198 - Discover Devil's Gulch/Mission Ridge near Wenatchee, Washington. This ride is a thrilling, hard packed single track trail with long sweeping turns and wide open trails through old growth timber. For the long uphill climb you will be rewarded with breathtaking views of the North Cascades plus a smooth and fast ride back down.

(Photo via Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance)
    Visit Wenatchee Valley
    Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

yup, fun ride!

It’s been windy up there the last couple of days. Rode upper Devil’s Gulch as an out and back the other day and it is nice. Seems like there was some climbing on the Mission Ridge downhill the last time I did it. Not to mention the road climb from the top of Devil’s Gulch up to the top of Mission Ridge. Allow plenty of time for the whole circuit.

It’s a mixed use trail I’ve rode my motorcycle on Devils Gulch
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Trail has been in good shape this year. Much less dusty and with overall good grip top to bottom.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

Bring lots of water / filter.