Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Buddys blue healer was a pissing machine. Camped at the bike park campground he managed to piss on every vehicles tires atleast once. Sitting in our lawn chairs having morning coffee the next day doggo bolts for the 2 hot french chics tent next to us and firehosed one corner real good. Pretty much toss that tent now, every other dog will be on that . They werent impressed and gave us a mean stink eye. We were just waking up and on cue similtaneously we all pointed at the doggo's owner and just carried on with coffee. Good dog just right out of control
    Maybe the stink eye was that urine smell made them feel homesick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

This is why you need to get a bigger dog that can piss directly on the car doorhandle. Cut the middleman out of your passive-aggressiveness.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Train your dog to piss on the nosy passerby.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    It’s not only nitrogen but also urea that contains a lot of salt. Salt builds up over time.
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Home owner should spray paint sidewalk with "no peeing" notice.
    Forget the dog, if I see that, I am going to pee there.

A perfect lawn is a fucking waste and should be peed on.
    I have a male dog and he stops every 2 seconds to pee. It's annoying.
    Lots of pee holes in our backyard now as 4 dogs use it and 3/4 are female.

Cool story bro: when I was a kid, our first place in Westchester was a condo. Maybe it's a condo thing, but we had quite a few anal retentive neighbors. The Australian family in our group of 4 was one of the worst. (Weird, right?)
    Anyway, one particular day, he actually sketches out a little drawing of the pee holes our lab was making on a very small portion of the public space. Like, under a tree, next to the garage, on a corner sticking out into the group driveway. There was green public space everywhere that everyone and everything played and peed on. Not that he could even see them from his house or at all really. Just needed to go outside, inspect them, and bring the drawing down the block to the board member (head of the board?). Anyway, said board member had 2 dogs and through it back in his face.
    Maybe it was some kind of attempted payback for us getting approval to build a bigger deck (that he couldn't see and all our other neighbors approved of, but he didn't for no reason.) Maybe that came later. It was over 20 years ago so I don't remember.

I remember throwing these hard berries from a tree at his garage one time. The way they splatted was interesting? Despite the husks of berries from the tree in front of the place that must have been everywhere, everyone seemed to think it was some weird local bug storm, and I sure as shit never owned up to it.
    Idiot painted over it in splotches of the wrong color. I think it was like that for a long time.

Anyway, long story short, fuck your lawn and your anal retentive neighbors.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

The Australian family in our group of 4 was one of the worst. (Weird, right?)
    Did you ever ask for proof, i.d., passsports?

Did you ever ask for proof, i.d., passsports?
    Hahaha. The wife did sound rather English, but I think she was just a stuck up bitch. Their daughter sounded American. The dude may or may not have worked at the UN in some capacity. He didn't have diplo plates though.
    Sorry, I didn't think to get all Stasi on them when I was 9.
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Wait, you all think its cool to have your dogs go onto other people's property and piss? Are we just talking that little grassy median between sidewalk and street, or actual fucking yard?
    Sure. Unless he takes a fancy to the finer shrubbery up by the front door.
    focus.

My neighbors are always yelling at me for pissing in their front yards. WTF is up with that?

Wait, you all think its cool to have your dogs go onto other people's property and piss? Are we just talking that little grassy median between sidewalk and street, or actual fucking yard?
    My dog is on a leash and I am on the sidewalk. If he ventures onto somebody's front lawn (within a few feet of the sidewalk because leash) and wants to pee there, yes, I think that's fine. I keep him away from fine shrubbery and flowers, and as mentioned previously yards that have specific signs. But otherwise, yes, I am talking about your actual fucking yard, by the sidewalk.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

If the yard is really nice, I do reel my guys in and ask them to wait until we are at the next shitty yard. If your yard is not pristine, GTFO with your bitching. And some guy on the street bugging you? That is why you practice your most dismissive look, for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

the actual yard, right next to the sidewalk. I honestly didn't think most people cared, given that one piss does not kill the grass as far as I can tell (for instance the median strips get pissed on evenly, yet some are in great shape and some aren't, which seems to depend on their sun exposure, whether people water them etc- not whether dogs piss on them). While most people don't seem to care, apparently some do (and those that really do put up "no dogs on yard" signs, which as I said above I respect and take a wide berth).

Yes, seems to me that if someone doesn't want dogs on any portion of their yard, a sign or a small fence is the appropriate way to get that message across.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Yes, seems to me that if someone doesn't want dogs on any portion of their yard, a sign or a small fence is the appropriate way to get that message across.
    This.

Employing a random stranger to be pee police doesn't seem to be working out so well.

This discussion went defcon 3 on NextDoor a couple months ago. There were actually people there arguing that the urine could end up in their vegetable gardens after a rain storm... same dumb fuckers who don't vaccinate their kids I would wager...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

did sound rather English
    Definitely Australian then.

Definitely Australian then.
    If that doesn't, the croc teeth necklaces and a penchant for Vegamite and Tim Tams give them away.

Come to think, my SIL's pissing dog was Australian. In like he was born in Australia.

yes, I am talking about your actual fucking yard, by the sidewalk.
    Is the profanity really necessary?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I don't want strange people or their pets coming into my yard out of the public right of way. If they are in the parking strip the rules say they just have to pick up their #2. Parking strip is my lawn but people can also drive on it. Delivery drivers that try to turn around on the lawn on a decently steep hill do the most damage by far.

Quote Originally Posted by OregonDead View Post
    I don't want strange people or their pets coming into my yard out of the public right of way. If they are in the parking strip the rules say they just have to pick up their #2. Parking strip is my lawn but people can also drive on it. Delivery drivers that try to turn around on the lawn on a decently steep hill do the most damage by far.
    Sounds like you should build a fence.

No, the fact that you don’t own that property should keep you and your dog the fuck off it. Truly amazing several in here thinks it’s ok to trespass on others property to allow their dog to relieve themselves. Being a dog owner this action has never occurred to me to be ok.

I'm of a completely different mind on this. I walk my dog every night and she pisses to her heart's content on medians or at the park where we walk to, but pissing in people's yards isn't something I need a sign to keep me from doing. My general baseline is to leave other people's property alone regardless of the consequence or inconvenience to them. It's as innocuous as a stranger grabbing a pen out of my bag, using it and putting it back immediately, but I sure would think that was weird and inappropriate without asking, especially if I wasn't there to ask.

tl;dr - the message that I dont want you on my property without invitation is that I didnt invite you

This.

Employing a random stranger to be pee police doesn't seem to be working out so well.
    I'll pee in your sink but I wont let my dog pee on your lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    No, the fact that you don’t own that property should keep you and your dog the fuck off it. Truly amazing several in here thinks it’s ok to trespass on others property to allow their dog to relieve themselves. Being a dog owner this action has never occurred to me to be ok.
    I'm of a completely different mind on this. I walk my dog every night and she pisses to her heart's content on medians or at the park where we walk to, but pissing in people's yards isn't something I need a sign to keep me from doing. My general baseline is to leave other people's property alone regardless of the consequence or inconvenience to them. It's as innocuous as a stranger grabbing a pen out of my bag, using it and putting it back immediately, but I sure would think that was weird and inappropriate without asking, even if I wasn't there to ask.

tl;dr - the message that I dont want you on my property without invitation is that I didnt invite you
    I promise my dog will never pee on your property.

Who the fuck is trespassing on the sidewalk while walking their dog?

Esplain it to me.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

I promise my dog will never pee on your property.
    Ok, cool. Thanks.