Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Ciao Papa
    Good lord, I hope that the guy in charge of graphics on that trailer never got another job in his life!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    One of my dogs would not piss or poop on concrete. Was a real pain in the ass when I visited {fill in spot}
    If there is no sign, and the dog isn't going in the same spot, no big deal IMO.
    we had a dachshund that would only go to the bathroom on grass. she was such a lovable wack job

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    My last one used to enjoy taking a dump while in the creek at the dog park.

Led to some interesting encounters with complete strangers.
    i had a yellow lab that as soon as she got out of the water she took a shit. we always had bags with us. i had several very hot conversations about it at the town beach. It's a large grass plot with a sand beach and it's nick name is dog beach. we stopped taking her there. it really sucked

Getting shit for a dog taking a shit at a dog park seems shitty.
    Live Free or Die

As a parent I learned that there are 2 things a kid controls--whether they eat, and when they shit and piss (or as I told the day care when they asked what words they used--defecate and micturate). I had kids before I had dogs but the same seems to apply. If they're not shitting and pissing on the rug--kids or dogs--that's the best you can hope for.

In California a healthy green lawn is a much more serious faux pas than a dog pissing on it.