Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    I have a similar plan for when I'm riding places I shouldn't be, only it's Italian. I only know a few words of Italian, but I figure that doesn't matter as long as the other party doesn't know any. I know some Spanish, but it seems a lot more likely I'd run into someone that speaks Spanish.
    Ciao Papa

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Some of y’all live in some fancy neighborhoods where my dog should feel remotely concerned about pissing on your stretch of lawn by the sidewalk.

Also, when my dog stops to piss he stops to piss. Comical, sometimes, when I have a head of steam and he decides it’s time to water the grass. He just stops and lets loose. Very little lead up or warning. Definitely zero fucks given about yer lawn.
    When our late, lamented 25# Cocker decided it was time to pee and suddenly dug in it felt like I had a Saint Bernard on the leash.

Grass pedants are the worsed

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    pnwbrit loves the goldens
    My last one used to enjoy taking a dump while in the creek at the dog park.

Led to some interesting encounters with complete strangers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Ciao Papa
    Good lord, I hope that the guy in charge of graphics on that trailer never got another job in his life!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    One of my dogs would not piss or poop on concrete. Was a real pain in the ass when I visited {fill in spot}
    If there is no sign, and the dog isn't going in the same spot, no big deal IMO.
    we had a dachshund that would only go to the bathroom on grass. she was such a lovable wack job

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    My last one used to enjoy taking a dump while in the creek at the dog park.

Led to some interesting encounters with complete strangers.
    i had a yellow lab that as soon as she got out of the water she took a shit. we always had bags with us. i had several very hot conversations about it at the town beach. It's a large grass plot with a sand beach and it's nick name is dog beach. we stopped taking her there. it really sucked

Getting shit for a dog taking a shit at a dog park seems shitty.
    Live Free or Die

As a parent I learned that there are 2 things a kid controls--whether they eat, and when they shit and piss (or as I told the day care when they asked what words they used--defecate and micturate). I had kids before I had dogs but the same seems to apply. If they're not shitting and pissing on the rug--kids or dogs--that's the best you can hope for.

In California a healthy green lawn is a much more serious faux pas than a dog pissing on it.