Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmap View Post
    I'm not sure losing to LSU for only your 2nd loss of the season qualifies as confirming you're a bad team. Not a top 4 team maybe but calling them bad is a HUGE stretch. I'm not a UGA fan either.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Georgia was pretty decimated on offense too. That was NOT the Georgia offense that started the season. I don't think you can use that against them with the amount of serious, impactful injuries they had on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Yeah and Georgia was pretty decimated on offense too. That was NOT the Georgia offense that started the season. I don't think you can use that against them with the amount of serious, impactful injuries they had on offense.
    I agree. I say they're not upper elite this year, but they're good.

LSU new #1.

LSU vs Oklahoma. OSU vs Clemson.

Championship game in NOLA will be a de facto home game for LSU. Once again, CFP is rigged in favor of The Confederacy.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmap View Post
    They averaged 31 ppg.
    Murray St, Arkansas St, and GA Tech don't count...

Average 26pts a game against P5 teams (plus ND)
    Average 23pts against SEC teams
    Average only 1.2pts per game more than their opponents average points allowed against P5- not good; defiantly not special.

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post
    Championship game in NOLA will be a de facto home game for LSU. Once again, CFP is rigged in favor of The Confederacy.
    Moderate consolation prize for 150 years of poverty and steady economic decline?

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    Moderate consolation prize for 150 years of poverty and steady economic decline?
    The right to own, control, beat and rape black-skinned people with impunity was not enough of a consolation?

we took that away, and burned a good chunk of it to the ground for good measure.

And now we collect taxes in north and send them south and sit by powerless as a neo-Confederate guy who looks like a turtle controls the Senate and a white nationalist occupies the White House via an anti-democratic system established as a compromise to appease slave states. Yeah yeah, I get that most of TGR mags hate tOSU, but c'mon, 13 of the most recent 14 college football champions have come from Confederate states. It's time for a Free State champion. It's enough that those people have NASCAR and their MAGA cult.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    Murray St, Arkansas St, and GA Tech don't count...

Average 26pts a game against P5 teams (plus ND)
    Average 23pts against SEC teams
    Average only 1.2pts per game more than their opponents average points allowed against P5- not good; defiantly not special.

Actually, they do count. Every team plays crap teams. Again, I'm not saying they're great. I'm saying they're not bad. They're not top 4 for sure. That does not make them bad. You said they can't avg 30 ppg. They did.

Hey GrandpaSteve, there’s a whole forum where you can talk politics till your heart’s content without any football nonsense to slow you down. think Advres created it while you were gone.

In the meantime, looking forward to another rousing edition of the Citrus Bowl. Go Blue!
    I still call it The Jake.

I know sponsors want (and deserve) credit but seriously... getting out of hand:

PlayStation Fiesta Bowl at State Farm Stadium
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Yeah yeah, I get that most of TGR mags hate tOSU, but c'mon, 13 of the most recent 14 college football champions have come from Confederate states. It's time for a Free State champion. It's enough that those people have NASCAR and their MAGA cult.
    Hmmm I had not looked at it that way. Interesting take... That said. Fuck the Buckeyes.

Does OU count as a confederate state considering they didn't exist as a state until after the civil war?

GO BUCKS!!!!

Fuck the haters. Bring on Clemson.

All Buckeye fans want to see an LSU v. OSU game for the Championship!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Hmmm I had not looked at it that way. Interesting take... That said. Fuck the Buckeyes.

Does OU count as a confederate state considering they didn't exist as a state until after the civil war?
    I know... polyass but Oklahoma's probably the reddest state there is overall. Norman and Tulsa are small blue dots LOL. What's especially rich though is to hear most of them (ya, I know I'm sorta guilty strictly by association).. anyway, it's especially rich to hear them bitching about immigration and calling people illegal immigrants like that is some capital offense..... when the fucking "Sooners" were ALL illegal immigrants who entered Indian territory before it was legally allowed. Ya, that's real hypocrisy there LOL..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Anyway, hope for some good tight games, no career ending injuries, and little controversy or horrible calls deciding who comes out on top. I don't hate any of the teams remaining. All good programs with great coaching staffs, good kids. Here we go!

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    All CFB fans want to see an LSU v. OSU game for the Championship!!
    FIFY

although I wouldn't mind seeing Clemson-LSU either

Strangest thing I saw on Saturday was when they panned to the stands and a bunch of sooner fans were giving the down-horn sign. Did they really not know they were playing Baylor, not Texas? I guess it is hard to give a down-bear sign.

So it is Utah vs Texas in the Alamo Bowl. Utah should expect easy pickings, since Tom Herman fired half his coaching staff and reassigned the rest. Texas should have just declined any bowl game this year. As it is, I can’t see anyone putting much effort into it.

so what's the problem?

BTW how many confederates have won the superbowl?
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Fuck the haters. Bring on Clemson.
    you gonna get everthing you ask for.
    "Can't you see..."

So is clemson

As if ya'll needed another reason to hate Oklahoma... Several Bama fans and alums have gone out of their way to tell me that they are all in behind the Sooners and Hurts to beat LSU and win it all since their team didn't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    BTW how many confederates have won the superbowl?
    10 by my count: Dallas 5, Miami 2, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, New Orleans. One could add 3 Super Bowl wins for Baltimore. Maryland was a slave state but chose not to secede.

10 by my count: Dallas 5, Miami 2, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, New Orleans. One could add 3 Super Bowl wins for Baltimore. Maryland was a slave state but chose not to secede.
    so we got less than 20% market share at the next level?

Not seeing a problem.
    "Can't you see..."

Go Army! Beat Navy!

^^^^KKKlassy!